Steve is offline Associate Member

can someone clear this up about time off?

I done a search but still couldnt come to a decision. Does time off start from your last shot or from when it leaves the body. example 3 week for sus. What do all u guys do? thanks

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    Take at least 10 weeks off between cycles. A good rule to go by is take the same amount of time off that you spent on your last cycle. So if youjust did a 10 week cycle take at least 10 weeks off before your next

Steve is offline Associate Member
    yes but do u mean ten weeks from last shot or ten weeks from start of clomid??

viper is offline Member
    this is very subjective...there is no set in stone rule to go by....
    time on = time off is what most say.....
    if you do a 10 week cycle and take your shot of deca ....you can start counting from the day you took the shot or wait 3 weeks later and start your choice....
    i like to start from the time i start the clomid because that is when you are closer to your natural levels...and the whole point of time off is to give your receptors time to recover at a natural level....
    its not an exact science with these methods, just give your body a chance to recover..

Methuselah is offline Member
    Time off starts when you take your last shot. The more time off you take, the better your body responds on you next cycle.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    2 cycles a year for me when i start cycling regular, i will bulk with the help of steroids and attempt to cut naturally. i love bulking though,im scared too cut right now, i wont cut until im steady 285. right now im 6'2 264 @ 17%b/f. if i can get to 285 @ 15-17% that means its time for josh to get ripped. would like to be able to cut down to 250 @ 9-11%

Thread Information