_Wiliam_WaLLace is offline Junior Member

ESPN coming down hard on steroid usage again

looks like the heat is picking up on steroids , here is a shitty ass article from ESPN suggesting that any steroid use will cause death:

http://espn.go.com/magazine/assael_20020606.html

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    William nice post. It's a trip when you read stuff like that. I guess you better off not abusing them madly and do the occcasional cycle. However, this may be a journalistic biasis point of view.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Definately no need to go insane on doses, unless you are planning on competing...and still then, huge dosages are not necessary for results. A little test, an anabolic ...and you're ready to go.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Definately no need to go insane on doses, unless you are planning on competing...and still then, huge dosages are not necessary for results. A little test, an anabolic...and you're ready to go.
    I agree 100% with this rep0ly

bigsonabitch is offline New Member
    Someone e-mail that fuck!!!

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    'Long before Slugger Zero got his first homer from a vial of Dianabol , wrestlers were mixing meds like amateur chemists.'

hmm didnt know dianabol came in vials

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    WTF, they are ignoran to proper usage.

_Wiliam_WaLLace is offline Junior Member
    I have worked out and know well a pro wrestler from the WWE, I think the problem is that these guys are on juice all year long. It is his job, so he has to be on gear, so i do not condemn him at all for that, but after years and years of this practice it will catch up to you health wise.

To the average rec user like me, who cycles maybe 4 times in a lifetime, with lots of time off, this article is shit.

The reason I posted this is that it I have noticed steroids are becoming more popular amongst the media. There was the HBO special, then the baseball article, and now this, so the media is up in a rant about steroid usage, and this is not good for any of us. The more quiet things are, the better.

hammerhead is offline Member
    If I drank 20 shots of liquor every night for 20 years what do you think would happen to my body? If I died from a heart attack and i'm an alcoholic everyone assumes it was the booze that killed me right? Whether it did or not. Does this mean that everyone who drinks a beer is doomed to die early from alcoholism? Of course not. I don't believe that everyone who does a few cycles is going to die early from it either. Everyone who takes a drink risks becoming an alcoholic and everyone who uses steroids assumes certains risks. But I say to Sports Illustrated and everyone else that wants to join that rant - don't preach to me about a beer just beacuse you can point to an alcoholic in the gutter and don't preach to me about steroids just because a few people go to far and pay with thier lives!

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    Yes there on AS all year they get addicted and always need it and screw it up and articles come out popel use them more bc they see it and hear it and it gets worst for the poeple who nows what going on and learn here.

#23 is offline New Member
    I hate how so many people dog on roids!! They're better for you then you think. Its those dumb fucks that don't eat right or train right that think they sould take them, that give bodybuilding and steroids a bad rep!!!

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by #23
    ...They're better for you then you think...
    Heh... sounds like some promotional campaign to get AAS into supermarkets
    I wish they were actually better than I thought. I doubt it though. Yet I realise the risks and am prepared to live with those risks. We all choose certain things that are potentially dangerous if not fatal but there is usually a reason or desire so powerful that outweighs all the risks.

Thread Information