onetime is offline New Member

Safest steriod for hairloss and cutting...

Debating starting 1st cycle keeping in mind hair is more important. Looking to cut-up, since I have been lifting for years and have good size. Equpoise is what I was heavly considering. No stacking, something mild to a jump start.
    thanks in advance

big chuck is offline Associate Member
    first dont even think about just doing EQ u need some type of test in every cycle and test converts into dht whihc might make you lose your hair or accelerate it depends on heridity, some people are jsut fine some lose there hair, best bet get durastride or finastride only option dont run that cycle without test especially just an EQ

You don't need test in every cycle.

Are you just looking to cut up, not much mass? Then look into anavar . Safest.

ACpower is offline Member
    I would go with anavar bro EQ takes forever to kick in I woulndnt run it by itself

ivrig is offline Associate Member
    only aas that are mild to your hair is primo,deca and anavar . anavar or primo will make you cut. i would go for primo since it is an injectable and you can take higher doses

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    since its your first cycle id go var at 40-60mg per day, it will really cut you up and give you some decent strength gains in the process..im gonna post a var only diary soon, with great results...

Thread Information