Dyno58 is offline New Member

How effective is Clen/ECA stack

I finished a bulking cycle about a month ago. Took Deca and winny stack. I went from 270lbs to 292lbs. I also went from benching 275 to benching 385 four times. My cycle went awsome I was in the gym everyday before and after work. Now I'm looking to slim down so I can show off my new found size. I'm 6'4 292lbs 24% BF as of tuesday. I'm looking to get rid of the fat around my belly and my love handles and a little around my outter chest. I am currently eating clean and doing 45mins of cardio in the morning and at night. My B-day is a month away.
    I want to look alot nicer by then. I was wondering how effective is a Clen and ECA stack with some cardio and a good diet? How much better will my results be with a Clen and ECA cycle? I know it will take more than a month by I want to see results by then. Thanks

Dyno58 is offline New Member
    Anyone with some insight on my ???

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Clen for 2 weeks then ECA stack for two weeks should be sufficent... no amount of drugs is going to anything for you if your diet and cardio isnt correct ... try cutting your carbs (especially before bed) and see if that helps ... eat clean and train hard and you should see results ..

Thread Information