BronxBoy73 is offline New Member

Question Is This Real Winstrol???

HELP ME PLEASE...IS THIS REAL WINSTROL ??? ANYONE...PLEASE!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is This Real Winstrol???-winny.jpg  

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks like the real deal....my spanish isn't the greatest but I assume that Estanozolol is stanozolol or winstrol depot. The label looks familiar but I'm not 100% sure. Bump for more opinions.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Dude...calm down! Have patience and stop posting this in every forum!! Massive G said it was real in the "Steroid Pics" forum and I said I thought it was real as well. Wait for more answers. I'll leave it here and in the "Steroid Pics" forum but if I see it anywhere else I'll keep deleting it.

DC24 is offline Junior Member
    I don't know if it's real or not, but I can read that it's a vet treatment for dogs.....don't know if that helps you out or not.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Man I am not sure if that is the real deal or not....I am a newbie but I have experiance here......That is the same Winstrol I have and there are a shit load of fakes made of it right now. If it is real there will be a website posted on the side of the box. WWW.????? I can't put the name on the board cause it is against the rules. GO TO THE WEBSITE and there is a special area that is posted telling you how to determine if it is fake or not. The producers did this so people could make sure they get TRUE SHIT....Look close cause the Scammers got their shit down on this one. There will be a minute diffrence in the bottle shape and the neck. Also the flip top will have a cross on it as opposed to a straight line. Just go check the website and chill your marbles!!!!!

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    bump....

toddy is offline Junior Member
    I took it in the spring and it worked well! Its real trust me.

Thread Information