hammerhead is offline Member

Time between cycles

It's been 6 weeks since my last (and first) cycle - it was about 12 weeks long. I'm itching to get back up. I'm so tired of being tired and weak and depressed and no sex drive ... i'm craving the next cycle like an alcoholic craves the next drink. But am I making a mistake by not sitting out longer? I've heard the rule of thumb is "Time on = time off". I know I should wait longer if I go by that rule - but dammit why am I so worried about getting my system back to normal so I can turn around and fuck it right back up again on the next cycle anyway? From experience what do you guys do to make it thru the off times? Am I going to really fuck up if I get back on right now? My balls are still on the small side and my sex drive is gone. I'm definitely not back to my normal production. I still have about half the gains. Oh yeah I did HCG and clomid after the cycle like i'm supposed to. Do you guys get depressed as hell after a cycle?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    everyone goes through it bro. it sucks, but will get better. the choice is yours to make as to whether you get back on or not.

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    Try taking some clomids to get your sex drive back up. They've always worked well for me.

dq

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Douglas Quade
    Try taking some clomids to get your sex drive back up. They've always worked well for me.

dq
    I took clomid I havent went through depresion or lost to much of my gains or strenth You did say that you took clomid!
    What dose did you take?

hammerhead is offline Member
    I took 100mg/day for 10 days and 50mg/day for 10 more days. That's supposed to be enough right?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    300mg of clomid (6 x 50 mg) for the first day, then 50mg every day and if you want 25mg to 50mg of d-bol first thing in the morning...good luck...XXL

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    I went with the 300mg on the first day too!
    But theres mixed opinions about that!
    Some say theres no need for the 300mg on the first day, but what could it hurt?
    I say it could only help!
    Even if it does nothing, Id rather be safe than sorry!

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    you seem to be fine with the clomid dosing and everything...that would be fine 20 days on..you just missed the first enitial day of 300 mg...

Wait atleast another 3 weeks be fore you get back on...youll only hurt you body in tyhe long run if you dont wait and let you body get back to normal

Thread Information