GENETICFREAK is offline Junior Member

dbol and fina cutting???

hey guys i know this might sound strange but im currently on a clen cycle that is 6 weeks .....in three days i will be 4 weeks out from where im aiming to be lean....i am going to start taking fina at the 4 week mark to prevent any muscle loss from all the cardio ...just to helpme cut too! Anyways i also have some dbol lying around and was wondering if i took a small dose like 15mg a day with the fina,, kept the cardio up,, would this help me get cut better? I have a very strict cardio schedule so increasing that wont help...My diet is perfect two solid meals a day the rest meal replacement.....any thoughts wouls help!!!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    thats not a very good cycle bro. and dbol is not for cutting at all. at 15mgs per day it wouldnt do anything.

oh i know dbol is not for cutting but i just thought it would help prevent some muscle loss due to all the cardio.....im not really doing a cutting cycle just something to prevent loss.....ive read on here that just 10mgs of dbol increase test level by at least 5 times so that has to do someting at some point....what do you think?

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i understand your philosphy but like bigkev said its not a growing cycle and while it may be some sort of muscle sparing effect the clen will do the same sparing muscle without any water retention. actually dbol and fina is a serious bulking cycle--juice junkie got his biggest on dbol and fina. i would mix var or winny with fina if you want cut and save dbol for another time

makes sense ...i was going to do the winny with the fina
    but i just couldnt afford the winny at this time damn shit is
    expensive...

Thread Information