heatguy is offline New Member

winny paper vs tabs question

I understand the fact that most orals are 17aa. Does this change and or diminish when using some of the new paper products that are out?

Thanks in advance.
    Heatguy

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Nope...same thing. Still need your ALA or milk thistle. I've heard good things about paper products but have never tried them myself. If you go this route let us know how you make out bro.

heatguy is offline New Member

I believe i am going

to be able to get high dose Winny on paper and primobolan as well. I figure they are known to work well together and the high doses make it easy to take the winny instead of all the pills or shots. I figure I will run an "all oral" cycle and post my results. I know that the ideas seems to be taboo but I am going to do what I can with what I've got. I've also heard some great feedback on a product that really helps your liver during and post cycle. I'll post more info. and a link later.

Heatguy

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Good job bro, it will be very interesting to have first hand knowldge of an oral cycle as it unfolds. When you start, open a new thread in the "Members Cycle Results" forum. Good luck man.

Thread Information