PHSyKoTiK is offline New Member

T3 Clen ECA Expectations

I plan on taking 5-6 tabs Clen ed for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 8 weeks, with ECA in the off weeks. Also going to do 4-5 week ramp up / ramp down of 50mcg Cytomel . I need to lose about 35 lbs before I start my DBOL /SUST/DECA cycle.
    How much can I expect to lose a week/month with proper diet? What else can I do / consume to speed it up even faster (no DNP thanks).

Stats:
    5'11 220ish lbs
    been lifting on and off for a few years, at one point was 180 9%
    I do cardio for 30 minutes 5-6 days a week, lift 4 days a week. Diet has been good, cutting some carbs and cals, and making sure I get mostly good fats. I just want to lose all this damn fat
    Thanks all
    Last edited by PHSyKoTiK; 06-07-2002 at 12:05 PM.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro

What are your stats pre cycle? and diet?
    what is your workout routine?

Im sure lots of peeps will help once you post that.

and LOL i love the tag bro made me spit out ice water on my desk lol

Stats Posted

*BUMP

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Clen /T3/ECA will burn a lot of fat--if you have a good weight loss regiment going already.

That being said: What's your diet like? Are you eating a (realtively) clean diet now?

How much fat (weight & %) have you lost so far without Clen/T3/ECA?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Ok it sounds like you have your training anf cutting drugs OK, so we need your diet plan. But a few pointers first. Try to hit your cardio in the AM before breakfast. Then have a cerial, but watch for hidden sugars. Then throughout the day keep all meals very small and try to measure you carbs. You MUST STAY HUNGRY between meals. If your full after a meal the meal was too big, reduce the next one. Go to bed hungry too. Keep your protein levels high, carbs low to moderate and fats at a minimum.
    Regards

Bouncer

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Hmm,

no dis here at all Bouncer.

I am never really hungry and i am dropping weight pretty good these days. I dont shovel in the food but i eat every two hours and im good.

just no carbs after 6pm and i dont seem to have a problem.

just my 2 cents

Thanks Bouncer

Someone told me with t3/clen /eca 8-10 lbs a week are possible. Is this true or too hopefull?
    I have been keeping the carbs down and making sure to eat smaller portions than i used to, sometimes for lunch I will have a IronMan or MetRx Bar. Thanks all, the quicker I get this fat off the quicker I can get bigger

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    wow, bump for feedback.

ShotInTheButt is offline New Member

Re: Thanks Bouncer

Originally posted by PHSyKoTiK
    Someone told me with t3/clen /eca 8-10 lbs a week are possible. Is this true or too hopefull?
    I have been keeping the carbs down and making sure to eat smaller portions than i used to, sometimes for lunch I will have a IronMan or MetRx Bar. Thanks all, the quicker I get this fat off the quicker I can get bigger

Hey I'm on clen/eca stack but mine is 2 days on 2 days off and off are eca and the on days I take 3-5 clen....when my first week finished I lost 9.25lbs, I also do 30min on the treadmill 5 days a week and train heavy 5 days a week and diet (extra clean) 6 days a week. Sunday I eat what I want.

Today is Thursday and I lost 5.5lbs since Monday. Today I stand at 217lbs 15% bf and want to get down to 200lbs.

Thread Information