racer_inboston is offline Junior Member

mg vs ml ??? tks guys, please help

Well hello, first off i purchased some Test propionate and a equipoise , i was told by a friend body builder to try it.
    I weigh 185, and i'm 5'10 inches tall, i've got the cycles, but i'm lookign for the best injection ivervals with these 2 drugs, and i'm also confused as to Mg and ML , sorry never was good at math, lol ...all and any info is apreciated guys tks---
    My goal is to bulk up not ripped but big and muscular, if i'm doing the wrong combo, please tell me...
    i have experience with weights, and been lifting without roids for 1 month, trying to loose some mid-section fat, and at the same time get big!!!!
    tks

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member

Re: mg vs ml ??? tks guys, please help

Originally posted by racer_inboston
    i have experience with weights, and been lifting without roids for 1 month...

You've been lifting for one month and you're ready for steriods ? Bro... do not do steriods. Write out your workout split and typical days diet. You can get huge without steriods.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    besides the fact that you've been lifting for a month and probably dont have a great diet. how much juice to do you have, what are the vials.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    You need AS like you need a bullet in your head-----dont even think about it!
    -Cy

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Racer, Listen to these guys, they know what there talking about !!! Just stick around and read your ass off and ask questions. This is an awsome place to learn, so relax and research, research and do more research before you take that plunge. Sick1

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with what the others are saying.

TEST PROP/EQ = great cycle for lean hard gains...not for bulking. You want to get big and strong you should consider test enth (or cyp)/deca /dbol . But first, get your diet and training in line. Trust us bro, you will be that much better off. Good luck man.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    I agree with what the others are saying.

TEST PROP/EQ = great cycle for lean hard gains...not for bulking. You want to get big and strong you should consider test enth (or cyp)/deca/dbol. But first, get your diet and training in line. Trust us bro, you will be that much better off. Good luck man.
    Spoken like a true champion!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    To answer your original question mg is the chemical weight of a drug in the solution. It refers to the amount of drug in 1ml (or 1cc) of the liquid. For example deca200 = 200mg per ml, EQ100mg = 100mg per ml, winstrol50 = 50mg per ml, sust250 = 250mg per ml.....

Just remember, mg is a unit measurement of weight, ml is a unit measurement of volume.

Bro just to help you out lets put some thing s in order.

I promise you that this is the best advice anyone can give you on this matter.

1.) Do not take Juice until you are ready and have completed the following steps.

2.) Check out the workout forum. Learn how to workout and what techniques work best for you. You need to learn proper form and dieting for growth! Juice will do none of this for you bro.

3.) Save what you have bought until you have reached a sticking point in your training. This will take some time bro.

4.) After you have been working out for sometime, IMO it should be several years depending on your age, and have learned proper form and technique then read the educational threads for basic info on Juice.
    If you have already bought Juice but do not know what ML and MG are then you need to do some reading. That is only the most basic of info you should know to use Juice in an intelligent manner.

5.) Learn how to eat properly! Juice will give you jack shit if you do not know how to eat my man.

6.) After you have completed all this then carefully plan out your cycle and post it on the board to get some feed back.
    Give your age and stats in your post with your planned cycle.

Chances are if you have only just began to learn to train you are not even sure if BB is for you as it requires a shit load of dedication, time, and money!

Honestly I am hear to help you my man but I do not like to give advice to someone that I feel is not ready to use juice at all.

Hope this sinks in and I helped you understand what is involved here.

peace..PA

ladave99 is offline Junior Member

mg and ml

I can only help you with the mg and the mL.

Figure out how many mg you want to use.
    On the bottle, it should say how many mg/mL.
    Divide the number of mg you want by the mg/mL.
    This should give you the number of mL (or cc) to use.

For example,

if the bottle says 100mg/mL and you want to use 200mg,

200mg divided by 100mg/mL = 2 mL or cc.

Only advice man,

Good luck

REM
    REM is offline Member
    dawn to become a navy seal is much easier than
    to do steroids after all these steps you put in
    order PURE ADRENALINE i think i will quit roids...

Originally posted by REM
    dawn to become a navy seal is much easier than
    to do steroids after all these steps you put in
    order PURE ADRENALINE i think i will quit roids...

My comments are not to scare off anyone but only to educate him or her and to make sure they understand what they are getting into.

I think bros seem to have this major misconception that using, AS is a miracle cure. They seem to think that it will just produce muscle when in fact most of us know this not to be true what so ever.

If someone does not have the other steps in place then IMO they really should not be taking AS what so ever.

This is all just IMO bros. Take it for what it is worth.afro:

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Originally posted by PURE ADRENALINE
    I think bros seem to have this major misconception that using, AS is a miracle cure. They seem to think that it will just produce muscle when in fact most of us know this not to be true what so ever.
    Very true!!!

Wish it was so easy: Stick in needle, push, pull it out and then go look at bigger muscles in the mirror!!!!!! Wouldn't that be cool!

peace,

ttgb

REM
    REM is offline Member
    as far as me i understand all these steps and take full responsability of my actions i have no
    misconception problem, if i offended you bro take my apoligy,

racer_inboston is offline Junior Member
    OK, guys tks for all the info. NO this is not the first time i lift, i succesfully lifted in the pastoff and on 4 months a yr usually before the summer, i started at 21(with no more results that hard non steroidal treatment can permit) i'm 27 now. and i'm determined to get bigger than with natural bodybuilding. I understand all exersices to the fullest,i've worked my body before and had good gains. I've been on a somewhat strict diet, and eat reg on sundays. My diet includes 80gm of protein(shacke) and another 80gms meat or fish,fruit, vegetables and lots of water. i eat 5 times a day and work out on the reg 5 days a week. So the dieting i understand, the exercises with my eyes closed since i've been working out for yrs, but now i'm ready for the big boys.
    As top the drugs, well i 've read the profiles on botH DRUGS i purchased, and this is the bottles i've got:
    TEST-PROPIONATE : testastorona "50" by brovel mexico, 1ml = 50mg of test-propionate.
    and the equipoise is the following:
    BOLDENONE -UNDECILENATE: GANABOL by VM laboratories in colombia, but is inmported to mexico for cattle and horses. 1ml = 50mg of BOLDENONE-UNDECILENATE.

now i've got the info i needed as far as what i've got right from the bottles. As far as needles i've got BD 3ml 23g1 Luer-lok ref 309571, i've got about 20 of those, very hard to get i've been told, so help getting those would be greately appreciated.

ok guys keep those notes comming, i need you guys, i'll be on

Originally posted by REM
    as far as me i understand all these steps and take full responsability of my actions i have no
    misconception problem, if i offended you bro take my apoligy,

Hell no you in no way offended me...was never even a thought bro...

One thing I hope all know I never mean anything to be a flame or to put someone down..that is not sharing knowledge to me and thats what I am here for..

As far as needles i've got BD 3ml 23g1 Luer-lok ref 309571, i've got about 20 of those, very hard to get i've been told, so help getting those would be greately appreciated.

ok guys keep those notes comming, i need you guys, i'll be on [/B][/QUOTE]

getpinz.com..Fast, easy and no embarrassments going into a store..

Thread Information