SBPh is offline New Member

is my fina weak

i have heard a lot of people say they have back pains with thier fina. i have been taking a batch that i made since monday. monday & tuesday i took 75mg each day. on wednesday i uped it to 112mg. so wed, thur, and today it has been 112mg ed. i havent been drinking any cranb juice. should i be feeling some back pains. i am wondering if my fina is 75mg or if something i done while making it may have weakend it. i am also taking 100mg winny ed (tabs) & 500mg of test prop ew.
    what do you think-----------sbph
    Last edited by SBPh; 06-07-2002 at 12:34 PM.

IBliftin is offline New Member
    Just cause your on fina doesn;t mean you HAVE to have back pains for it to be real, lol. your fine bro, you should be glad you don't have back pains...

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Give it some time bro, you will be fine on 75mg/d and I am pretty sure I have heard of someone testing fina made with benzyl alcohol and it coming out very accurately dosed so I don't think much is lost in the conversion if any at all.

IB...Where the fuck you been bro?

IBliftin is offline New Member
    I been around, lotta things going on, email me the url to bss if you would, I lost all my url's a while back...

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Its better NOT to have fina pain...lol just b/c you dont get it in a couple days doesnt mean its not working. Also, if you made the fina yourself, why would you fake it...lol It has to be real if you made it bro.

SBPh is offline New Member
    i know i didnt fake it, i was was wondering if i could have messed it during the conversion & weakend it. i am glad for no back pains i just figured the pains would be a sign of a proper conversion.
    i guess i'll up my doses to 400mg ed and see if the pains arrive-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------just kidden

Thread Information