Abercromibe is offline New Member

70 5mg Dbol, what do i do?

What should i do with them? I am 21 and have always been a good gainer. I thought i would just take three a day for a week then 4 for a week, then 3 for a week. I really just want to test the waters since i have never tried AS before. I dont have the money for anything else right now, though i could get some deca if it would vastly change my results. If it matters i am, 209lb 10% body fat and 6'2. Thanks.

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    when i did this my first time i was in the same situation. i ended up taking 3 the first day, 5 the second, then 7 the third and take a day off. i saw my strength skyrocket along with gaining a few lbs. it constantly kept my body in shock so it couldn't get used to it and i was pretty happy with the results. in the middle of this cycle i was up to doing 335 on the bench for sets of eight and this was at the end of my work out! did i mention i weighed 200lbs at 5'11.

Anabolism is offline Junior Member
    For the d-bol to really do anything you got to take at least 30mg/ed for 4 weeks. So really 70 pills wont do all that much if anything at all.

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    I'd save what you have until you can get enough for 30mg/ed for 4 weeks and throw in some test with it at 400-500mg/wk.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    i WOULD PUT THEM IN A SAFE PLACE UNTIL YOU CAN GET 130 MORE AND PREFERABLY WITH TEST/EQ SOMETHING LIKE THAT NO FLAME BUT YOU WILL JUST TEASE YOURSELF AND YOUR BODY WITH THAT AMOUNT

Thread Information