mike2112 is offline Associate Member

** winny 50mg in my cutting cycle

I just wanted to add winny 50 mg (** oral) to my cutting cycle...already taking cytomel and kyno...what kind of results do you think I should obtain?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Should work to prevent catabolism from the T3 allowing you to hold on to your lean mass. Also should boost strength even if your calories are cut in an effort to lose weight. I wouldn't expect to put on any muscle however. Overall I think it's a wise decision.

Do you think it should help to make the BF go lower and make me look leaner?
    I'll take 1 tab ed for 4 weeks...
    now I'm 205 pounds,13%bf..
    Last edited by mike2112; 06-07-2002 at 04:01 PM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Only diet and cardio will drop the fat bro. But for me winny gives a nice hard look to the muscle...13% isn't bad at all (especially considering I am 18%), but when you get down below 10% you will see a big difference.

thanx bro:actually at between 13-15%,I just see the top of my abs and I still have love handles and fat on my low abs...I hope I won't have that f****n fat at 10%...
    BTW I continue my cutting cycle for 4 weeks (began 4 weeks ago),especially because the last 3 days I didn't take care to what I ate ...that's my punition,but it's so good to eat what I want and I don't think it's so bad (I hope )
    It'd be cool if winny should give a hard look to my muscle,how many does it take before seeing any results with winny? do you know?

Thread Information