Anabolik is offline Associate Member

Anabolics 2000: anyone read it?

Can someone who read the book comment on the quality of its content. How useful it is etc...
    If its all that it claims to be Id probably buy, but somehow I dont trust marketing.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i have anabolics 2002 ,its pretyy good,it goes though detail about a lot of things ,though it could of been better.

big N,
    would you say its worth investing into? Or is most of the information about the same one gets on boards like this?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Anabolic , what do you want to know ? Just ask, it will be answered here. Save your cash and read up the information available through the board.

STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    the book is 8 out of 10 in my book..It could be better but ,anything else in it would be opinions or ratings-meaning it explains everything from the sceintific and biological standpoint..its quit useful

yeah I often find that with some rare exceptions the information on the boards lacks any solid facts or proper scientific evidence to back it up with other than some kinda consensus that exists over certain things.
    For example, if you ask a person at random whats the best post-cycle recovery therapy, 'clomid' is a very likely answer. However, if you ask why exactly it is clomid and how exactly does it work, then only very few will be able to give a satisfactory answer.

Thread Information