guywarrior is offline New Member

How good is Trenbol 75

I just wanted to know how is Trenbol 75?

B_1
    B_1 is offline New Member
    Question: Why would you spend that kind of money on something that you can make for at least half the price?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How good is Trenbol 75-fina-small.jpg  

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    cause maybe hes not a chemist and figures hed be better of spending the extra cach then have all the extra worries and possibilities.thats why.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    There are a lot of premade tren 's for a lot less cash!

B_1
    With all due respect,

So in other words you're saying that all of the people converting Finaplix
    to Tren are chemist's? I think not, If you have ever converted then you would know that anyone who can read can do it.....That's why

STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    yea , butmaking it homeade u have some problems..1) If u get one little micro bacteria in it or even a piece of dust, it will break down the whole bottle in just days-meaning that it will have no anabolic value whatsoever.2) I know of some serious bodybuilder who have taken it and had serious infections with it and had to have surgery because of how unsterile it can be.3) I know someone whos been making it for years (woman) and said there is no way of knowing wether its contaminated or not and it can result in some scary shit. but people mostly hear the good shit about it.. So basically i'd rather pay a little more and get some tren made in a sterile lab rather than risk getting a syst removed from my ass.. But thats only my opinion brother...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i have never made any tren myself, i think it would go the wrong way for me. i know a few people who can make it for me, but im kind of anxious to try the the ttokkyo product, and i will in the near future. so bottom line for me is i just want to try the product, for the sake of trying it. i understand i could have it made cheaper, and get the same results, but its too much of a hassle to do that, when i can just buy and shoot.
    jmo, though...........

peace bb79

B_1
    Good points both of you. I have been making Tren for years and I have never had a problem. I have had a problem with some Mex gear.

>piece of dust, it will break down the whole bottle in just days-meaning that it will have no anabolic value whatsoever.<

Now dude where did you hear that from? I mean no Anabolic value whatsoever? That is a broad statement and I would like to know where you got that Info from.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    thats u bro im not so sure ,i think ntahts id fuck it up or something, better safe then sorry when it come to injecting shit in your body.hows a blood infection sound?it only takes one time

IBliftin is offline New Member
    anyway, back to the topic that was asked, trenbol is a good product, but as stated highly overpriced.

You may want to do some research on making your own fina first, I've done it many many times now. When I first thought about it I said there is no way I'd stick myself with somethgin that I make myself, lol.

It's not wrong to go either way though.

STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    Now dude where did you hear that from? I mean no Anabolic value whatsoever? That is a broad statement and I would like to know where you got that Info from.

With all due respect
    I 've been told that by a source who makes it and I also read it in flex magazine
    july/02..Check it out..And u also left out the bacteria statement i made in the same sentence which is the main contributer. If ya didnt know, dust can contain micro bacteria and excretia from microscopic bugs..the bacteria will just eat at the hormones and multiply.. Now thats not a broad statement is it. PEACE BROOOOOOO

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by STACKEDMATT
    If u get one little micro bacteria in it or even a piece of dust, it will break down the whole bottle in just days-meaning that it will have no anabolic value whatsoever.2)
    i also read this piece of info in the latest issue of muscular development magazine. it was in Dr. Dan Gwartney's monthly TESTOSTERONE column.

basically what it came down to was that tren is very fragile when it comes to micro bacteria, and very little can make the whole vial worthless. he gave references, but i dont have the magazine in front of me at this moment.

peace bb79

Billmister is offline Member
    i don't know.. i would much rather have the lab do it. because i just think i'm gonna fuck up somewhere. and also they have a steril lab which IMO is way better. ** Euro pharm makes trenbolone acetate and so far I have no problem with that company.. they make great shit.

Thread Information