LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Question Start Monday..PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Hey guys/gals. It's been a while since I've posted, but that was because I have been awaiting my gear for my cycle. And guess what, its here!!!!!!!!! So, I want to go over my cycle, and hear opinions on everything, also a few questions. This is my FIRST cycle:

Weeks 1-10: Brovel T200 ( 400mg/week )
    Weeks 1-10: TT EQ ( 400mg/week )
    Weeks 7-12: Denkall Winny ( 50mg/ED )
    Liquidex: .5mg ED throughout entire cycle.

I have Clomid, Milk Thistle, ALA, Liquidex, and Nolvadex as well.

Milk Thistle - 1000mg/ED
    ALA - 1000mg/ED

I have 23gx1" pins for delt/quad injections.

NOW, here are my questions:

1) Should the winny be from weeks 7-12, or 8-13? I know Clomid should be 3 weeks after last test inject, etc, but not sure if the way its planned is right. Should it be weeks 7-12, and start clomid week 13?

2) 23gx1" pins fine for strictly delt/quad injects? I already have the pins. Otherwise, should I switch to a 25gx5/8? Or 25gx1"? Or should I stick with the 23gx1" I have?

3) ALA and Milk Thistle dosages should be split throughout the day, correct? Do they NEED to be taken w/ food? Can they be taken at same time?

4) I'm trying to gain as much LEAN Muscle mass as possible. My diet will be high calories ( 3000-3500 ) but CLEAN. Is it alright for me to hit Cardio 3-4x/week while on cycle for 30 min post workout?

5) Can Liquidex be taken any time? More effective if taken first thing in the AM? Just measure 6 drops w/ 18g, and drop it down the hatch?

THANX FOR ALL YOUR HELP GUYS! I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING.

I will be posting before/after pics. I'm 6'2, 195 lbs, 13% BF.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    excellt looking first cycle youve done yor research
    now i can answer a few of your questions
    1)7-12 looks good then 1 week later clomid
    2)pins are fine but not for butt injections
    4)can try that amout of cardio but may be a bit much for size gain if not gaining the size drop cardio some-- theres always time after cycle for cardio
    those are the questions i can help you with dont know enough on the other 2 to give good answers-- just opinions and you dont have time for that

Thread Information