LEXUS is offline New Member

Question EQ and Winny help!!!

I have 3 bottles of Ultragan 10 ml each @100 mg each ml and I also have one bottle of 20 ml of Stanazolic winny 50 mg. I am 24 years old, I weigh about 175 and about 5-7 feet tall. I was wondering what would be a good cycle to do. I started the EQ yesterday but then today I got the bottle of winny my plans were to do 200 mg a week for the first month and 300 mg for the 2nd month of EQ and use the last bottle in about six months. I want to know the best way to work in the winny. If any one can help it would be appreciated. One more thing, I heard that you can drink winny and if that is true would it work just as well.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Ummm, I think you should have had those questions answered before you the EQ. No offense meant here, but you should know EVERYTHING about what you are taking and how to take it before you start a cycle.

DO MORE RESEARCH! It's not to late--start today!

EQ: 300mg/week, weeks 1-10
    Winny: 50mg ED weeks 10-12 (YES, you can drink the winny).
    Clomid starting week 13: 300mg the first day, 100mg ED for the next 10 days, then 50mg ED for another 10 days after that.

What anti-estrogen are you taking? Do you have nolvadex on hand n case of gyno?

Thread Information