Thread: Boldenon 200

RGSOUNDF is offline New Member

Boldenon 200

Hey, guyz, I haven't been posting here for a long time, b/c I was awaiting for the results of my 1st cycle and I am gonna tell ya this - it was one heck of a failure, just plainly NOTHING - I dunno what is to blame - the wrong dosage (too weak) or something else, but listen up pls - 7 days a week working out + fucking cardio 3 days a week, 3 times a week one jar of Deca + 2 times a week one capsule of Ritabolil + 8 pilss of pink Thai D-ball every day for like 6 weeks - NOTHING!!!!!!!!! Just like that....

So, I just got two bottles of another stuff, and honestly I don't know shit about it - what's that, what does it substitute (Sust, Dec, Primo-Depot)... I would appreciate any info...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Boldenon 200-boldenon.jpg  

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    What did your diet look like? no strength gain ? was it your first cycle?
    whatever,cardio 2/week is enough,3times is too much on a bulking cycle...but that's just my opinion

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    The pic is very blurry but from the title of your thread and the pic on the label it looks like you have a bottle of Ttokyo EQ 200mg (boldenone Undecanate). EQ is a great drug to stack with almost anything. Check out the drug profiles.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    youve got equipoise bro. 200mg/ml in a 10ml vial. lay your cycle out in plain english so we can decipher it, and we can help you better if you do.
    sounds like you got bad gear though. if your workouts, and diet are in line, then this is a possibility.
    eq is often subbed for deca ...............

peace bb79

RGSOUNDF is offline New Member
    Right, it's Ttokyo EQ 200mg with a Mastiff's head on the label... OK, I will ask you for a good advice later tonite - today I am turning fucking 41!!! Maybe that's why them roids didn't do anything to me?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You worked out 7 days a week? Well there's a good reason that it didn't work too well. Take a couple days off each week. You won't grow if your muscles can't get that rest time. How much are you eating (protein, carbs, fats, calories)??? I reduced my cardio when I wasn't gaining and it did the trick.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i agree with excess
    i've said it many times on posts but i train 3 days per week and went from 220 area to 242 in a year and a half but it took me 13 years to get from 151 to 220 training 5 days per week
    will this work for everyone--no---but 7 days is way to much

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    I am on 400mg of Tt EQ and I love the stuff! I will always use it in every cycle I do from now on! Good stuff!!!

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    I'm taking 600mg of tt EQ, the same as the pic you got, luv those holograms! I'm on week 6, went from 200 to 215 so far. 600mg/week eq, 50mg/ed winny, week 1-4 12.5mg d-bal twice a day with arimidex .25mg/eod. I luv tt EQ!!!

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    OK first...what were your goals of your previous cycle?
    Second: as everyone has said you need off days you cant workout everyday just because you are on AS
    Third: Read up on drugs before you consider even purchasing them and especially before you buy them, but as for EQ...its a LOVELY drug
    Fourth: make sure you diet is planned out perfectly with the right amout of protein carbs fat, etc

and last and probably most important...Take some offtime between cycles or you are going to have another unsuccessful cycle

Thread Information