iceman9087 is offline New Member

possible infection

I injected 2cc's of sust into my ass 4 days ago it is still really painful all over my entire cheek. It also appears red and puffy like a bruise. I would like to know what to do. I have injected before and never had this painful problem.

Anabolism is offline Junior Member
    if this turns out to be an abcess it would be in your best interest to see a doc at the ec or your local walk-in clinic, tell them that you have had a b-12 injection in this area given to ya by your friend and you don't think it was cleaned enough with alcohol preps and you think you have an abcess or something starting cause it hurts and is swollen and is hot to the touch, they will porbaly put you on anti's and if it's bad enough they will lance it, pack it with idoform gauze, let it drain and then put you on anti's anyway.no big deal, don't fuck around with these abcess's.
    also taking someone else's anti's is ok if they are the type to take care of the type of infection that you have, you have so many different type's of anti's to cover so many things it will make your head hurt,and if you start an antiplease for your sake take the whole lot of them nbot just enough to make it better, because what you wind up with is this, you take two and it gone and feels better, then you quit, then it comes backwell then the anti you used before probaly won't help this time because the infection is not sensative to the meds, because you took enpough to feel better not to completely kill the infection thus you have meds and an infection so you get to go the doc anyway, so you have not accomplished anything, then you may get a super infection that you will have to get a bad ass anti to kill like vancomycin or some other heavy duty shit. so 1st go to the doc and 2nd take your meds.

HitMan69 is offline Junior Member
    Could'nt have said it better myself!

iceman9087 is offline New Member

Thanks guys

Today it feels a little better so Im going to wait it out through the weekend and see what happens. If its still sore Ill visit a doc but however the redness has disappeared its just swollen.

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    good luck bro...id be upset if my ass was in pain...JK

Thread Information