Thread: tren and prog.

trut31 is offline Junior Member

tren and prog.

Is Tren more or less likely than Deca to give prog. induced gyno I had slight problem with with Deca in the past, but I really want try Tren.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    bump for more info...

Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    tren doesn't aromatize, should get any gyno

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    tren mixed with deca may cause progesterone sides I would be carefull but to be honest I personally have never had any progesterone related sides

peace

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    It's individualized from what i can tell. I did 6 weeks before having to end my cycle early due to other health related issues and no progesterone boobs for me at all.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Diesel1
    tren doesn't aromatize, should get any gyno
    doesn't aromatize to estrogen, you still have to be concerned about progesterone sides with it though

trut31 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not sure you guys are answering my question. I've used deca in the past and got a slight case of gyno so I know that I am sensitive to progesterone. What I want to know is if tren will giveme a more severe case of gyno then I had with the Deca. If so I 'd stay away from it. If its not as bad as deca then I'll give it a shot.

well tren is a much stronger drug but the good thing about it is that it hits quick and clears quick, so start low with the dose and pay very close attention to your nips.....that is the best advice I can give bro, if you have any problems at all stop immediately.

seeker is offline Junior Member
    Fina is giving more people gyno than anything else (according to a couple polls I read) and Fina isn't as popular as some of the other steroids . So to answer your question, yes you are more likely to get gyno from tren than deca . Nobody seems to know exactly why but it is believed the increased prolactin or the increased sensitivity to IGF plays a role. Liquidex does little to battle Fina gyno but Nolvadex which decreases IGF and the otc herb Vitex which plays a role in regulating progesterone has been known to battle it.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    Originally posted by seeker
    Liquidex does little to battle Fina gyno but Nolvadex which decreases IGF and the otc herb Vitex which plays a role in regulating progesterone has been known to battle it.
    nolvadex ? how does that work to combat progesterone related gyno?

b/c nolva lowers igf1 and igf1 makes tissue grow and that includes muscle cells, cancer cells and even gyno.

Thread Information