ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Injection Vanished?

Ok, except for a knot on my ass a few weeks ago everything has been going pretty smoothly on the injection front, until last Thursday. I split my shots up into gluts on Sunday, Quads on Thursday. Typically, with the Quads its hard to push in and the next 5-15 minutes are like a bad charlie horse, but then its just a little sore for a day or 2. I do 1.5cc in each leg. I have a friend do the honors, and she does a good job. On Thursday the Left leg went as usual, and after my 5 minutes of hopping around the apartment cussing she proceeded to the right leg. well, she pushed it in pretty easily, and I felt nothing, no burn, no pain, nothing, like I didn't even get a shot. She always pulls back on the plunger to make sure she's not in a vein. So I'm just curious... where the hell did it go? Do you think she just pinched me and snagged my gear?!? j/j but for real,, what do you think happened?
    thanks,
    Ripper

LiftHeavy is offline Junior Member
    same thing happened to me.....on my left glute.....didn't feel anything.....no pain the next day either....

mattg78 is offline Junior Member
    she could have??? na...I was probably just scare tissure buildup that caused you to lose some pain. No biggy.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    When I inject the oil usually hangs around for a few weeks and does Jack Nicholson impressions. J/K bro, it didn't vanish, its very normal for you to experience zero pain. Consider yourself lucky.

Ajax is offline Senior Member

Re: Injection Vanished?

You just had your first "normal" injection! Be happy!

Seriously--for me, injects are about as momentous as taking a vitamin pill--it just takes a little longer to prep the area ad load the syringe. The injects never hurt--when they go in or afterwards. (They did sting afterwards the first 5-6 times though!)

Originally posted by ripped4fsu
    Typically, with the Quads its hard to push in and the next 5-15 minutes are like a bad charlie horse, but then its just a little sore for a day or 2.
    What gauge needle are you using on the quads?

1" I use 25g and recommended that my friend use it as well. When he used a 25g needle he had the same problem as you: VERY slow injects and quite a bit of pain (probably becasue he had to squeeze so hard to get the juice in his hands were shaking--I tried it as well--it was like pushing cement through the needle!).

You might want to try a bit bigger needle (say 23g instead of 25g or 22g instead of 23g or 24g) and see if it goes in faster and easier--the "hole" the needle makes is not that much bigger, but if it decreases the trauma of the needle moving around during a long injection it might be a better choice...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    What it means is that you're officially addicted to gear now - no pain with needles. Congrats. You've made a good jump.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I use 25ga 1" in my quads, 22ga 1.5" in my arse..

Thread Information