Bell Tower is offline Junior Member

Will a seizure letter.....

Will a seizure letter always come if your pakage has been stopped?

Lets say (hypethetically) you placed an order for something. So, your expecting a couple of packages and two orders have been placed. The second order of the two orders shows up. However, the first order was placed five days before the second.

Would this be reason to believe that order one is lost?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Was it coming internationally? Any customs seizure should be documented in a letter. Of course, there is always the chance that your first package wasn't sent to begin with. Tell your source that it hasn't arrived.

International? Yes!

Source says it was shipped five days before the one received.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    yes,, I'm 0 for 2 when ordering internationally. but Customs will send you a nice letter offering you the opportunity to come down, claim your gear and get arrested! joy!
    try to order domestically if possible. Oh, and crossing the boarder from Mexico is no cake walk either... I'm 1 for 3 there. learn from my loss,, it's been expensive!
    Ripper

Billmister is offline Member
    yeah that's kind of what happend to me. I ordered 2 packages and one arrived really late and the first one never did? I never got a letter so i think my supplier never sent it to begin with... it's all good though...he resend and it got here save and sound. :-)

Gfacs is offline New Member
    that happend to me. i orderd 8 deca 2ml. 8 sus 250 .waited 6weeks and nothing came. wrote him a letter and 3 weeks came my goodies. this time my sus was clear amp, green writing, there nile. also under deca label says norma. legit

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    if seized by customs then you'll get a letter always.

if your supplier partially scammed you and didn't send the first package like he said he did then you won't get any letters.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    How bout if your package was siezed by their customs ??? I ordered from a source and he claimed it must have gotten picked up by their customs ?? He said he would ship again ... is this possible ???

Thanks for the help guys!

Anyone else?

bigboyfromamass is offline New Member
    yes I know someone who placed several different orders from the same source overseas and they all came promptly except one which arrived three weeks later....I would be patient international mail can take a long time.

HiloJack is offline New Member
    The same shit happened to me with my International source. The first order I received both packs. My second order I received 1 of the 3 packs and no seizure letter. My third order was 7 packs, part of the second that never showed up and more gear. Well I got 2 seizure letters for 2 of the packs and the other 5 never showed. I sent over $1200 and got about $200 in gear not even enough for my cycle. pretty funny shit
    HiloJack

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    in my long experience with this shit 95% of the time there is no seizure letter nothing at all a small % of the time then you will get a letter most of the time just nothing shows and no letter. Sure some people get a letter shit even some people get busted shit happens

peace

Thread Information