Thread: 1st cycle help

steele175 is offline New Member

1st cycle help

im 6'1 175 and 21 years old and im real lean ive been working out for a few years i eat great meso-tech meal replacements, isopure protein shakes chicken steak tuna all the time. im looking to put on some quality mass. i was thinking sust250, primobolan depot.
    w1 sust250mg, primo200mg
    w2 sust250mg, primo200mg
    w3 sust500mg, primo300mg
    w4 sust500mg, primo400mg
    w5 sust250mg, primo400mg
    w6 sust250mg, primo300mg
    w7 primo200mg 100mg/ed clomid
    w8 primo200mg 50mg/ed clomid

i should probably have novladex on hand but when should i take it?
    also any advice or thoughts on changes or additions are welcome!!
    i was also gonna buy a night time protein called somnaobl-pm it also boosts test so any thought? thanks.

mattg78 is offline Junior Member
    i would most possibly go with the deca /test stack. Take 300mg deca and 300mg test enth once per week for 10wks. you should get a pretty good gain with that. Always have nolvadex on hand, but you may not really need it. Make sure you have clomid for post cycle!

Younger is offline Junior Member
    No, you shouldn't PROBABLY have nolva. on hand. You should DEFINATELY have nolva. Thats all the advice I can give. I'm curious to see how you do with the primo. I've heard that its prime stuff, just expensive. anyway let us know.

thanks the novla should have been a no brainer! i was wondering if that was the right time and amounts for the clomid? o and for the primo i hope its a "get what ya pay for" type of thing because its sure not cheap. maybe ill post before/after pics when done. thanks again

Billmister is offline Member
    i don't think you should take sus at 250mg a weeks. you really will not get it's full advantage. first off what's stoping you from taking 500mg if the side effects are virtually the same but the anabolic side isn't. also you will not take advantage of the test prop. because it only lasts like 3-4 days. i say take 500mg of sus a week. 250mg on monday and thursday and have something to jump start your cycle because it will not kick in untill like week 3-4

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    to answer your questions do the nolvs when needed,when nipples start to itch or knots behind them(hopefully you started before this stage) start nolvs
    clomid way off
    first pick a mg for test and primo and stay with it dont pyramid its been proven ineffective and hinders gains--you want to keep an even level in blood not ups and downs. also 6 weeks of sus is not enough it doesnt start working for 3 weeks so you have 3 weeks of good working.

i would do 500mg sus per week for 8 weeks 2 shots at 1cc each week say mon and thurs
    i would do primo at 300mg per week for 10 weeks also breaking up shots i'm not sure of you mgs per cc
    on clomid ---the sus works approx. 3 weeks in system after last shot-so do clomid 3 weeks after last sus shot which would be 1 week after last primo shot.
    do 300mg day 1,then 100mg days 2-7,then 50mgs days 8-14
    and as said earlier nolvs as needed
    hope this helps bro if need help ask

thanks alot tapout ive read lots of your posts before so ill take your advice. i was just going by the cycle chart on the main site and just tweeked it a little. i havent started yet every time i go to get the stuff another bill shows up but i should be picking it up ths and next week so should start 24th thanks again guys perfect info!

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    good luck bro

Thread Information