SoundFactory is offline New Member

signs of liver problems?

Does anybody here know of anything to look for if you think you might have liver problems? I'm currently on a fina .75mg e/d cycle, and this is my 2.5 week into it. I am experiencing dark colored urine, difficutly urinating, sometimes day to day I run an extreemly HIGH fever and vomiting, and constant sweating....what can this be?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds more like kidney problems to me, From what i "hear" Fina is not good to your Kidneys, maybe some cranberry juice would do you some good, BTW I AM NO EXPERT but from what you have said, i think your having kidney problems, does your back hurt? And what color crap do you have, is it off color? If your crap is brown, not green or white, your liver is prolly ok.

Bump for more opinions

Btw im not saying that if you have green of white crap that your having liver problems, but that is usually a sign that your health is in some sort of jeopardy, or perhaps lack of nutrition

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    If you have troble peeing, fever, vomiting and dark pee there is something wrong. Sounds like it may be kidney's along with some prostate problems to me. I would go to the doctor and get checked out! The problems with urination is serious IMO, could mean prostate enlagement or cancer of the prostate gland. Could be nothing but it could be VERY bad so get it checked. Also I would stop the cycle till everything is checked and OK'ed by a doctor.

Adonis is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by BigMike J
    BTW I AM NO EXPERT but from what you have said, i think your having kidney problems, does your back hurt?
    Is this a sign of something wrong?
    I'm pissing REALLY dark yellow urine but I thought it was just my body holding water and or something.
    As for the back pain, I thought it had to do with muscles being pumped more easily.

Is this liver or kidney problem or am I just paranoying?

BTW, I'm on T-200 (which will kick in next week), D-bol @ 35mg ED, this being close to the end of my 3rd week.

superfan is offline New Member
    I'm starting week 4 of fina 75mg ed.. Only time urine is a little dark is in the morning. I've been drinking about 2 gallons of water a day.. Are you drinking enough water?

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Dark urine can be a sign of blood in your pee. That I would consider a problem! If its dark to the point of being almost brown then its a really good sign your peeing blood and need to get things checked! The back pain can be just extreme pump in the muscles caused by fina but it COULD be kidney problems starting depending of how offten you feel it, If you feel pain all the time then get it checked if its just a pump when you work out thats fairly normal. This guys fever and vomiting, along with problems with urination seem to be enough sides to consider something wrong and should be checked asap IMO.

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Adonis

I'm pissing REALLY dark yellow urine but I thought it was just my body holding water and or something.
    As for the back pain, I thought it had to do with muscles being pumped more easily.

BTW, I'm on T-200 (which will kick in next week), D-bol @ 35mg ED, this being close to the end of my 3rd week.
    Bro, on that cycle, your probably getting back pain from the d-bol, he's talking about back pain(kind of side & back) from the stress to the kidneys caused by fina.

Originally posted by Adonis

Man these are questions that you should ask your doctor.

Opinions on this board will very.

Good luck man

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    The ONLY thing anyone here is qualified to say is Get your Ass to a doctor ASAP!!

We are not doctors (Well not many of us anyway!) and although we might have some valuable experience to share when it comes to taking AS, different brands, injecting, training, diet etc, we cant give you a medical diagnosis!

You may have nothing major wrong. It might just be your body reacting to the gear you are using, but whatever it is you MUST go and see a doctor and get checked out!

Keep us posted on how everything turns out bro

bunny is offline New Member
    i would defianatly stop your cycle for now your health is to precious

Billmister is offline Member
    My opinion is this... You should drink a shit load more of water. I read this that if you don't you will piss dard and will somewhat damage your kidney, that's from the fina. Drink at least 2 gallons of water a day. And a shit load of cranberry juice. that will really help. Also take 1gram of vitemin C like 2-3 times a day. I don't really think you liver is the prob. Although seeing the doc is the best and number 1 option you should consider at this point because of the vomit and pain, but if you don't want to YET, then do the 2 gallon, and shitload of cranberry a day with 1 gram of vitamin C 2-3 times a day. just trying to help

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    My guess is that you are seriously dehydrated.

CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    i was doing .75 mg e/d fina but the agression and naseau and flu like symptoms caused me to cut it down to .50 e/d

hammerhead is offline Member
    The high fever and vomiting could be infection. That can get serious. The difficulty urinating is likely coming from your over-active bladder putting alot of pressure on your prostate and your prostate swelling from the excess DHT in your body. That's not unusual. Dark urine on fina is not unusual. If you're drinking plenty of water your urine should not get too dark to the point it starts to burn. If it does drink more water. If your kidneys are failing you'll stop pissing and start to bloat. As long as you're pissing your kidneys are working. You can go to the doctor and get tests but they'll be unreliable. On a fina cycle your renal and hepatic panels are likely not going to be "normal". As long as you're still on the cycle it's hard to determine what's really going on. If the urine looks bloody or if you get too feverish stop the cycle and see a doctor. You're the only one that can make an accurate assessment of your overall condition. Good luck man and I hope you start feeling better soon!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Go to a doc. The vomiting and fever is not ordinary. The trouble urinating is often associated with prostate problems so get that checked out. Dark urine sounds like kidneys. How much water are you drinking? Go to a doc and tell him what you are using. Don't fuck around.

bigboyfromamass is offline New Member
    Just my opinion but I would stop your cycle right now...even if you are a pro athlete...it is not worth getting a fever and puking....gear should be used to enhance yourself not make you miserable...Good luck

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Kaz, man everyone will says omehting different and you are just gonna be worried. You could just have a really bad flu. I say first stop the shit for a week. If its still happening. Get your ass to the doc. It might be a combination of things. Try one thing though. Lay down nyour back. Press down on the differnt parts of your abs. like the lower abs and the upper ab. almost all over your stomac. if it hurts when you push down around there, it could just be an enlarged liver. The urine oculd just be not enough water. But stop what your aking. That couyld solve the problem right awa.

Good luck

Thread Information