racer_inboston is offline Junior Member

anti estrogen help!!!

i need to keep nolvadex on hand in case symptoms of gyno arise, and need to have clomid for post cycle....I'm on my first cycle ever: a propionate 50mg and equi 50 mg...i live in boston, MA and my connect doesn't have the above nolvadex or clomid, or anything for me to take while i'm on this cycle, do i need something during, and after?

and plus he says noone takes it at worlds or any other gym he tends to...

please help..

sp33dg33k is offline Member

Re: anti estrogen help!!!

Originally posted by racer_inboston
    i need to keep nolvadex on hand in case symptoms of gyno arise, and need to have clomid for post cycle....I'm on my first cycle ever: a propionate 50mg and equi 50 mg...i live in boston, MA and my connect doesn't have the above nolvadex or clomid, or anything for me to take while i'm on this cycle, do i need something during, and after?

and plus he says noone takes it at worlds or any other gym he tends to...

please help..
    man, screw him and the gyms he tends to.

do yourself a favor and get what you need BEFORE you start. being that its your first cycle you don't know how its going to affect you. at the very least get the nolva. put it this way, how would you feel if you grew yourself a nice pair of titties?

escalade is offline Junior Member
    hahaha, wouldn't be to fun

righton is offline Senior Member
    I see you have'nt done any research before starting your cycle, since one of the first things you would have learned is to have ALL your gear ready BEFORE you start!! That includes anti-e's and for post cycle clomid.

Methuselah is offline Member
    50 mg of equi? Is that ed or weekly?

tuff is offline Junior Member
    Yeah i don't think you need to worry about clomid or nolva if you are doing 50mg of eq a week and prop a week. You are not even gonna gain anything at all. Thoses dosages are to little to do anything for anyone. You need so much more gear, you are not even close.
    Peace out
    tuff

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    Dude I dont understand your dosages?!? ALSO, what is with these STUPID dealers. They get uneducated people and convince them of stupid ideals. Do your research and you will see that within a few cycles every man at worlds or whatever gyms the dealer "tends to" will turn to skinny little men with breasts.
    Later
    MM

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Q: What is gyno (gynecomastia) / bitch tits? What are the symptoms of gyno?

A: Gynecomastia (commonly referred to as “gyno” or “bitch tits”) is the enlargement of the breast tissue in males. It can occur naturally in puberty or old age and results from an imbalance in estrogen action relative to androgen action at the breast tissue level.

Steroid can increase the level of estrogen in the body, which causes gyno.

Estrogen is naturally found in the male body in small amounts, however, when taking certain steroids , an excess of estrogen can be created through a process called aromitization. This abnormally large concentration of estrogen can cause some undesirable side effects, such as enlargement of the breasts (commonly referred to as “gyno” or “bitch tits”), female pattern fat distribution and water retention. (Gyno can also be caused by higher concentrations of estrogen relative the your body’s level of testosterone , so gyno can be problem all the way through the end of Clomid therapy.)

The symptoms of gyno are: swelling and tenderness of the nipples and breast tissue or itchiness of the nipples. If you experience these symptoms, treat them immediately! Once breast tissue forms, it is permanent! For treating the symptoms of gyno once they occur, see the note on Nolvadex below.

Not all people who use steroids experience any estrogen related problems. Many people have taken many cycles at high dosages without using any anti-estrogens and have reported that they experienced no symptoms of gyno. Other people can take a small dose of steroids for one cycle and develop noticeable enlargement of the breast.

For pictures and more information on gyno, see gynecomastia.org.

How do I prevent gyno / bitch tits?

A: You can prevent gyno by taking an anti-estrogen.

Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate), Arimidex / Liquidex (anastrozole) and Proviron (mesterolone) all act as anti-estrogens (sometimes called anti-e’s).

Gyno can be prevented in two ways: you can prevent estrogen from forming with an aromatase inhibitor, or you can block estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptors in the body.

Arimidex, Liquidex and Proviron all function as aromatase inhibitors and work by blocking estrogen from forming. Most body builders prefer to block the estrogen from forming, because in addition to preventing gyno, it also decreases water retention and keeps the body looking harder.

Nolvadex blocks estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptors in the body.

ALWAYS have an anti-estrogen on hand when you take steroids! Tits look great--but not on men! Even if you take an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex or Proviron, you should keep some Nolvadex on hand just in case the dose you are taking is too low and you start to see symptoms of gyno appear.

How do I take Arimidex/Liquidex (Anastrozole)?
    Typical dosages for Arimidex are 0.25 mg a day to 1.0mg a day, with 0. 5mg a day being average.

How do I take Proviron (Mesterolone)?
    Proviron is typically taken at a dosage of 50mg a day, one table in the morning, one in the evening.

[B]How do I take Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)?
    Nolvadex is generally taken only if and when symptoms of gyno appear. The typical dosage is 20mg to 40mg every day until the symptoms subside. Most people continue to take Nolvadex after the symptoms subside, through their end of their cycle (until you start Clomid), but at half that dosage (10-20mg ED).

Q: If I Start having Symptoms of Gyno and I don’t have an anti-estrogen, should I just stop taking steroids?

A: Stopping your cycle won't fix the problem; it may even make it worse!

1) You will still have estrogen in your body, so the tit building continues.

2) You will still have steroids in your body for up to 2-3 weeks after you stop injecting which can continue to convert to estrogen, so the tit building continues.

3) After all the steroids are metabolized your testosterone will be near zero and your body's natural estrogen levels will be high (yes, your body does produce some estrogen), which also means that tit building will continue.

Stopping the steroids will not stop gyno. Anti-estrogens stop gyno.

If you don't take an aromatase inhibitor during your cycle like Arimidex or Proviron ALWAYS have some Nolvadex on hand. Even if you do use aromatase inhibitors, having Nolvadex on hand is still a good idea in case your Arimidex/Proviron dose is too low or you accidentally miss doses.

I recommend having no less than 60 x 20mg tabs of Nolvadex on hand before you start ANY cycle.

IMO, only a fool would start a cycle without anti-e's on hand.

Q: If I Start having symptoms of gyno what should I do?

A: Treat the symptoms with Nolvadex. Once you have estrogen in your system, aromatase inhibitors like Arimidex, Liquidex Femara and Proviron will not prevent the estrogen hat has formed from causing gyno.

Nolvadex is the only drug that will stop gyno once the symptoms appear. Nolvadex prevents estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptors in the body. Nolvadex is generally taken only if and when symptoms of gyno appear.

If you are taking low-moderate doses of steroids (200-900mg a week falls into that class) you should take Nolvadex according the following schedule: 40mg the first day, 20mg every day until the symptoms subside and 10mg a day through the end of Clomid therapy.

At higher dosages of steroids (> 1000mg/week), you may require larger amounts of Nolvadex, so double the amount: 80mg the first day, 40mg every day until the symptoms subside and 20mg a day through the end of Clomid therapy.

If you don't take an aromatase inhibitor during your cycle like Arimidex, Femara or Proviron ALWAYS have some Nolvadex on hand. Even if you do use aromatase inhibitors, having Nolvadex on hand is still a good idea in case your Arimidex/Femara/Proviron dose is too low or you accidentally miss doses.

Plan for he best, prepare for the worst! I recommend having no less than 60 x 20mg tabs of Nolvadex on hand before you start ANY cycle.

(Sorry for being a bit repetitive here, but this point is SO IMPORTANT, I don’t want to leave any aspect uncovered.)

Q: Are there any non-prescription anti-estrogens?

A: No, none that I would trust. Sorry!

Q: I already have gyno, what can I do to make it go away?

A: If breasts tissue has already formed, the only treatment is surgical; anti-estrogens will have no effect in reducing the size.

Q: Will I lose my gains when I stop taking steroids? What is the best way to keep the gains I made on anabolic steroids?

A: One particular problem with steroids is that they temporarily shut down the body’s natural testosterone production, so once the steroid cycle is completed, the body is not producing any testosterone. Without your natural testosterone, you feel tired, you have no libido and muscle atrophy (loss of muscle) can occur.

Most bodybuilders use Clomid post-cycle to restore their natural testosterone production.

On top of that, good diet and a good exercise regiment will help you keep most, if not all of your gains.

Q: What is Clomid? How do I take Clomid?

A: Clomid (clomiphene citrate) helps the male testes to restore natural testosterone production. Clomid is taken on the following schedule: 300mg the first day, 100mg a day for the next ten days and 50mg a day for another 10 days.

Click here for an excellent FAQ on Clomid.

racer_inboston is offline Junior Member
    My dose is: 150mg=3ml of ganabol (equipoise ) -single shot a week of 3ml
    & 200mg=4ml of propionate (testastorone) 2 shots/week 100mg=2ml per shot.
    As to othe anti estro stuff, he said he cannot get, and plus my dosage is too small for me to get none, but he said that if i do another cycle to definetively get the novaldex and clomid...it's just that i can't get it, and i know we cannot discuss the sources on here, but if you guys can assist me by e-mailing me creativeemotion@aol and give me some hints, then i'll see if i can gear-up for my next cycle...still let me know if i run risk with my dosage. Again i'm 27 5'10 185 lbs, tks guys

Thread Information