mattg78 is offline Junior Member

Ahhhh!!!!First cycle!!!!

J/K. I am about to start the good ol deca /test cycle. I am 20, 169lbs, 5 years of training, 1st cycle, looking to bulk....and so on. I have checked this cycle out by a lot of members and am pretty sure of it, but have a question concerning to dosages that I may changed. Here is my old planned cycle:

1-10wk= deca 300mg
    1-10wk= test enth 400mg
    Nolvadex on hand
    Clomid for post

I know that I should throw in some d-bol to jumpstart my cycle, but hey, this is all that I got. Well I was thinking about lowering the dosages a little to keep sides down a little (probably wont change much) and I realized that I have my whole life to take more. Anyway, enough of that, here it is:

1-10wk= deca 300mg
    1-10wk= test enth 300mg
    Nolvadex on hand
    Clomid for post

So do you think that this cycle will have a big change in difference from the first? Thanks bro!

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    Imo 100mg less of test/wk on your 1st cycle shouldn't make a real difference in gains. My 1st one was 10 wks of deca and sus: deca at 150mg/wk and sus at 250/wk. These are real low figures but i got excellent gains nonetheless. I think you should be fine with doses you listed.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd stick with the first one, but some people have great results with low dose first cycles.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Agree with excess, you don't have to go oever board on your first cycle, many people see great results off low dose first cycels

Thanks guys. I think I will go with the second one. Well, I appreciate the answers and thanks for the help!

Billmister is offline Member
    I always think what's stopping me from taking 750mg if the results are way better but the side effects are almost identicle to taken 500mg? Well that's me. Yeah for first cycle that seems good. work hard and one more thing. I know you don't have dbol to jump start, but you are going to be somewhat dissapointed the first 2-4 weeks when your power hasn't gone up and anything yet. It will really suck. I did deca with no jump start and i was getting tired of sticking the pin in my ass and not seeing or feeling ish... after like the 4th week i started to see the power in my workout. Dbol in hand def would of made it better. You should wait and try to get dbol. maybe take 25+ tabs of 5mg every day even on weekends. just my opinion and trying to help...
    Last edited by Billmister; 06-11-2002 at 12:25 PM.

Thanks!!!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Like you said, go low now and go high later. You said it right, "you have a long life to do more/" So IMO I would shoot for the low and then the next cycle go high.

Keep us informed on how it is going.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    100mg won't make much of a difference either way...if it's vet gear, you can count on getting less mgs. than you think you're taking...

Thread Information