EmptyWallet is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Knot only a few hours after shooting enanthate?

Well, friend of mine has the same enanthate as I do, QV 250. I generally use a 1.5 inch needle in my ass, but didnt have any so I decided to shoot tomorrow. Well my buddy has some inch long ones, and he is not very thick either. So, he decided to go ahead and shoot with the 1 inch in the glute. Well, he went high and wide, maybe a little too high and wide, but everything went well. Few minutes ago he called me and he says a knot or small amount of swelling is already starting up. He says its not really painful, just different, feels sore already. I was thinking maybe he didnt inject it into the muscle since he only used a 1 inch and thats why the knot formed so fast? Did he waste the shot? I'm thinking its just sitting under the skin maybe? There was a small amount of blood when he shot it, I mean tiny come out when he removed the needle, but other than that everything seemed to go ok. Now he already has a knot though. So is the shot wasted? Any opinions?

EmptyWallet is offline Junior Member

Re: Knot only a few hours after shooting enanthate?

Originally posted by EmptyWallet
    Well, friend of mine has the same enanthate as I do, QV 250. I generally use a 1.5 inch needle in my ass, but didnt have any so I decided to shoot tomorrow. Well my buddy has some inch long ones, and he is not very thick either. So, he decided to go ahead and shoot with the 1 inch in the glute. Well, he went high and wide, maybe a little too high and wide, but everything went well. Few minutes ago he called me and he says a knot or small amount of swelling is already starting up. He says its not really painful, just different, feels sore already. I was thinking maybe he didnt inject it into the muscle since he only used a 1 inch and thats why the knot formed so fast? Did he waste the shot? I'm thinking its just sitting under the skin maybe? There was a small amount of blood when he shot it, I mean tiny come out when he removed the needle, but other than that everything seemed to go ok. Now he already has a knot though. So is the shot wasted? Any opinions?
    anyone?

Thread Information