Thread: 2nd cycle

SkinnyLeggs is offline New Member

Cool 2nd cycle

im 6,3 220, 5%bf I put on about 10 pounds from my first EQ cycle not much weight but I got strong as hell.
    Im going to get my gear for my second cycle this is my plan tell me what you think

wk 1-8 EQ Bold Qv200 400mg
    wk 1-8 Sustanon 500mg
    wk 1-4 Bdol reforveit b 35mg/ed
    wk 7-9 Clomid

Increase protein intake to 440 grams ed
    and Creatine to 60 grams ed
    I have this Profasi 5000 ui and Serono I got from my first cycle they said its works like clomid but no one has heared of it. Any new results let me know. Hate to have it just sitting around.
    Thanks

marx is offline Member
    Cycle looks good bro, but wait longer to start clomid. Start it 3 weeks after your last shot of sust/eq, 300mg day 1, 100mg for 10 days, 50mg for 10 days. Good luck...

Pwrlftr is offline Banned
    Drop the Reforvit-b. The Sus will kick in soon enough and give you enough water retention....you really don't want to add more from the Reforvit.

For a second cycle, it's really too early to begin stacking. You can see decent results from the Sus alone if you start at 250 mgs/week for the 1st two weeks, pyramid up to 500 mgs/week for the next five weeks, and then taper back down to 250 mgs for the last two weeks. Since Sus is self-tapering you won't need to use Clomid unless you absolutely feel like you need to.

Save the Equipoise and Reforvit for other cycles and try to Sus alone. With the right diet and plenty of rest....and if you bust your a$$ in the gym, you should see some good muscle gain. Good luck and good lifting....pwrlftr

www.stackandweights.com

4plates is offline Banned
    use the liqiud dbol ,you wont notice anything for 3-4 wks with sus,it dosent kick in that fast,the minimal amount of prop dose nothing extra.
    do not taper any gear,run it straight through the entire cycle at the same doses,it tapepers itself out of your system,and you still need clomid3 wks after your last shot

Thread Information