Thread: New Fina cyce

Billmister is offline Member

Talking New Fina cyce

Hey all I have a question. For my next bulkin cycle what can i add to this. and tell me if this is ok. Also for fina is it ok if i use the 22g 1.5 inch needle to inject into the delts, ass/ etc... ok here is what i though about so fat. I'm trying to gain more mass but more keepable quality mass not just water bloat. here goes.

weeks 1-4**************9tabs of 5mg dbol a day
    weeks 1-10*************600mg of deca a week
    weeks 3-7**************80mg/ED

what do i need to change, and if that is ok let me know, but what can i add to make me have more mass and keep muslce. like will winny be good? even though it's a great cutting steroid to? thanks...

oh and about the 9 tabs of dbol a day... i will do 2 tabs every 3 hours 4 times a day and my last dosage which will be like around 11pm i only take one.

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    first of all, prepare to dose some heavy anti-e's. i would suggest .5 -1.0ml arimidex ed and at least 10-20mg nolv ed if you're running d-bol, deca and fina, all have high progesterone properties. for the pins, use 1 inch for your delts, 1.5 is good for the glutes. about your doses, you're only 20 and have not, or should have not hit a plateau as of yes. so, IF you've decided to cycle, i think you could get away w/ lighter doses, IMO. according to your stats, you're 154 lbs. how many cycles have you done already, bro?

ragin'

well this I am on a 2nd cycle right now. I just wanted to see how my 3rd would be like. First cycle i did deca by itself. Which was not bad but did not jump start so i waited for ever to get the feeling of the deca. Right now i'm doin dbol and sus. 500mg a week of sus. 250 on monday and thursday. and 25mg of dbol a day.

4plates is offline Banned
    i would strongly suggest NOT running deca and tren in the same cycle
    they are both convert to progesterone and would be very risky to run togather,unless of course you are looking to grow tits

ok cool thanks for the response 4plates.. so right now it's fina and dbol ... anything else i should add. i want to gain quality mucle mass. my second bulkin cycle.

since you will be shooting everyday i would add test prop at 100 mg everyday mixed in same cannon as tren .

will that minimize the pain that is usually felt from the fina?

if you could get your hands on virimone prop it would help ALOT!!

Thread Information