Thread: Sus didn't hurt

Billmister is offline Member

Sus didn't hurt

Hey all let me ask you a question. I used to do one shot of 500mg of sus for like 2 weeks untill i found out that divided into 2 times a week is better. Now all the shots of sus hurts. these last one did more. I'm in week 3 starting week 4 of sus. now i took a shot on my right cheek that was in pain for like 4-5 days. and instead of outter outter upper cheek i went a little close to the center. Just like that web site i think it's injectsites.com or somthing. well i did that. and i put the needle in and aspired and nothing but air went in, so i know i hit the muslce like always. so then i pushed the juice in (250mg of sus) and then i didn't feel pain that day or the next or all all. i did it on thursday. and now it's sunday, and no pain? is that normal or did i do something wrong? I didn't feel any pain. i shot 1cc of 250mg of sus upper somewhat outer ass cheek... anyone with answeres?

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    sounds like everything is fine. sometimes i will get no pain from injections and sometimes i get pain. it depends on where you hit in the muscle i think. anyways you'll be fine. no pain is good. by the way i got pain from sus the first 5 weeks. after that i didnt have any, so the sus pain goes away. good luck

Billmister is offline Member
    thank you for your quick responce tanguy....

Thread Information