BodyJihad is offline New Member

Astonishing Gain

OK.. well i'm not quite as strong as most other AR members.. but here's my story of glory.. i weigh 160 and am on my third week of test/dbol .. 30MG/day of DBol and 250mg/week of Test (ICN Galenkia).. before i started my cycle, i would usually finish my 4th set on the flat becnh at about 165 lbs. Yesterday, however, i was benching 195 lbs on my 4th set! that's 10 lb. more than i have ever benched before and even then i would have only put it up once or twice.. just thought i'd share.... no flames.. i know 195 isn't much but i'm gettin there!

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Hey man, congrats. And dont ever knock how much you can bench. If anything, use it as a motivation to train harder. Thats what I do. Shoot last week i just visualized the new boyfriend of my ex girl and whooolah. Ten more magic pounds. 195 is very goddamn respectable from someone that is 160 pounds. KEEP IT UP

Kingnut is offline Junior Member
    I agree entirely! Don't get down on yourself about what weight you put up. I can lift a lot more than you but I am also 230lbs. People on this board can lift 100's of lbs more than I can! The point is that there is always somebody stronger than you out there, so don't compare yourself to others, compare yourself to yourself. And as far as I can see, you are making tremendous gains. Keep up the good work, Nut.

Billmister is offline Member
    Dude congrats.... listen i'm not a big guy neather.. i used to to be shy about how much i bench.. board you reall wanna know how much was my max before my cycle??? 175lb 2 times by myself. This last time i tried i did 195lb once. So right now that's my max. I know it's still a little low, but i keep pushing myself and i'm 153lb right now. dude congrats and keep it up. good luck.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Congrats!

When my first cycle kicked in I had to get up and check the weights on the bar--I thought I had put on the wrong weight! It's a nice feeling!

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    You are doing great bro. I am by no means a big guy either. I have a goal to hit 200lbs with a relativley low bf% and I have worled my ass off toget there. I am at 192lbs now and that is pretty small in my opinion, but I have come all the way from 160lbs....so to give you some motivation you can do anything if you work for it!! As for your benching think about this....If you weigh 250lbs then sure you will be able to throw up alot more weight than someone at 160lbs....but if you focus more on proper form and full range of motion, rather than seeing how much weight you can bounce off your chest before your sternum colapses then I promise you will probably see much greater results in your chest development...I have seen some ripped up bad mofo's at about 170 pounds...so weight aint' everything!!!! JUST MY OPINION!!!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Good progress! Don't worry if you bench less than other people. Numbers mean nothing when you're working your ass off.

Thread Information