wyo06 is offline New Member

Worth the price?

I am thinking about taking parabalon for my next cycle, it is raller exspensive and i was wondering is it worth the price. If not what would be a good substitute for parabalon. I plan on cycling it w/ dianabol what do you think?
    Best,
    Wyo

4plates is offline Banned
    i dont think you will be able to find any ligit parabolin,maybe you mean primobolan .
    what are your stats and goals and maybe someone can help you out bro

No i mean parabolan any way my stats age 20 5'11 194 don't know my body fat, i want to gain solid mass and increase my strength as well. I have been lifting for 6 years now, and am studying sports phyisiology in college right now.
    best,
    wyo

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Parabolan ? From where? I didn't know that it still exists...

nymattyk is offline Member
    i have a friend on para right now and he looks very good. i dont know his dosage though

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    It's very likely to be a fake if it's parabolan and they're a dime a dozen. Unless you actually got the amps and tested them for content and dosage, i would stay away from it and stick to something that's a safer buy.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Most likely fake, probably filled with tren , thats why his buddy looks good. I don't understand why people wont accept the fact that parabolon does not exist anymore, there may be some old stock lying around but I doubt it. Some people in france have been making tren and labeling it para. If it is legit para then it should have expired about 2-4years ago.

4plates is offline Banned
    thats what i was going to say,probably tren

Well yea i guess it is tren 75 made my ttokoy I think, is it good stuff or not. I was told that is parabalon, it's from mexico. what else would i use w/ it
    best,
    Wyo06

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    What are your stats, goals, cycle experience, training experience???

my stats age 20 5'11 194 don't know my body fat, i want to gain solid mass and increase my strength as well. I have been lifting for 6 years now, and am studying sports phyisiology in college right now. this would be my 3rd cycle, my 1st was deca and dianabol , my second was winy, clen , and cytomel .
    best,
    wyo

Rubherchicken is offline Associate Member

Question parabolin

I was told ttokkyo or howerve you spell it make parabollin, or tren , I am confused about it. I am in the process of a purchase and was told tren and para were real simmular. possible coming in a 15ml vial or a 20ml vial. not sure... what do you think I am really getting?

Seya

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Ttokkyo does make 20ml bottle of Tren , which is what your boy is trying to pass off to you as para. It's legit, just isn't para.

same as a fina pretty much... Still should be good eh? I really dont know the difference between para and tren . Could you advise please?

Thanks

Rub

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by Rubherchicken
    same as a fina pretty much... Still should be good eh? I really dont know the difference between para and tren . Could you advise please?

Thanks

Rub
    look in the drug profile section

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Parabolan is trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate, fina is trenbolone accetate. The chances of finding real parabolan outthere are about 5%! Most of the generic (labeled) parabolan on the market is actually fina (tren for short). The properties are similar, they are both highly androgenic , the both produce quality keepable gains and both are generally 76mg per ml. So it's not hard to see why it is easy for manufacturers to pass off tren as para. Because of the absence of esters it is neccesary to inject ed or eod. Both are also rather toxic and for this reason it is generally not used for extended periods of time and I, personally, rarely recommend it to novices.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Two different esters, same base chemical.

Parbolan = trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate (say that three times fast)

Trenbol 75, Finaplix -h, Finaplix gold, etc. = trenbolone acetate

And, as stated earlier, you CANNOT aquire real para that has not already expired, because it DOES NOT EXIST. period. Although you can get some really good looking fakes, boxes and all, which will most likely be tren acetate, which is not by any means a bad thing...

landshark is offline Associate Member
    damn it Pete, beat me to it again!

Thank you for the help, so even i i only get ren which is a95% chance, I will still be set. I think I run it for 6 weeks. Also have EQ, and winny 10 mg tabs to throw into the mix. Any sugestions on when I should use what during the cycle. Clomid will be inplay at the end. Do you see any need for HCG and nolvadex on this cycle?

Thanks again

Seya

Thread Information