llAPll is offline New Member

cycle question??

my summer cycle will look like this..dbol 25mg\d sust 500mg\week fina 75mg\eod. i have enough money to throw in 200mg of eq per week. should i do it? or just leave the cycle how it is?
    dbol\fina weeks 1-6 sust weeks 1-10 (EQ 1-10)

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    Leave is like it is, and forget the eq. You want to use atleast 300mg of EQ a week if your gonna do it. I personally use 600mg/wk and find it effective.

Billmister is offline Member
    6 WEEKS OF DBOL ... I DON'T KNOW. I THINK YOU SHOULD KEEP IT 3-5 WEEKS, BECAUSE IT'S TOXIC TO LIVER.. EVEN THOUGH YOUR ONLY DOING 25MG.. ANYONE HAS A COMMENT?

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    Hold on a sec. Dude is this your first cycle? If so don't worry about the fina, and save it for later. The d-bal and sus should do you good for your first cycle. Only thing I would do is add some winny 50mg/ed to the end of your cycle. d-bal 25-35mg/ed weeks 1-6 increase the dosages from 25mg to 35mg on week 3-6. Run winny week 7-11. Run sus 1-10. Start clomid on week 12, and run it for 300mg the first day, 100mg the next 6 days, and 50mg for 2 weeks after that. Keep arimidex or nolvadex on hand incase of symptoms. Symptoms won't show up till about the 3rd week. Probably just acne and maybe minor headaches.

llAPll is offline New Member
    not first cycle.. having armidex just on hand wont get rid of gyno once symptoms have occurred. nolva is the only anti that will make symptoms subside..will take armidex thru cycle .25-.5 mg\day.. nolva on hand ofcourse. i also dont like mixing bulking cycles with cutting.. i would leave the winny for a cutting cycle. or just trade the winny with the dbol . thats the great thing about sust and fina.. can use them for a killer mass cycle or a cutting cycle.

Thread Information