Dyno is offline New Member

Question I Need Help please

okay guy and girls i am new to this board, but it looks like you can help me out. okay i wanna start takin AS, okay i am 19 years old, i am 140lbs and i am like 6'0 - 6'1, i have a very fast motablizim. and i been readin about A S for awhile know but the problem is that i am kinda scared because i have had two collaped lungs and if i take AS i dont know if it will do anything to it, i am thinkin about takin AnaDrol but i dont know what i should do, i mean i lift once and a great while but if i take AS i am gonna work hard but i need your idea on what i should do ig you guys or girls can help me out that would be the best thanks

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Check out the thread "WILL THIS STACK KILL ME?" There is alot of info for you there. Please listen to what the people on this board tell you. They have your best intrest at heart. I will let someone else take this one.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    first welcome bro
    second if you only lift once in a while--i would not touch juice--your body is not use to training it will not be ready for juice--you need to lift for awhile to get tendons and ligaments strong for the muscles--then consider it
    third it would be smart to talk to your dr.-you said you had 2 collasped lungs -why was it spontaneous pneumothoraxes due to being so skinny,was it an injury or is there a lung condition.if your dr says it would not endanger your lungs he will still say not to do them probably---just let him know if no danger than you are doing them and need his medical advice not opinions on weather to do them or not.
    fourth anadrol makes great gains but most is lost after stopping so make sure to have clomid

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    I agree totally with Tapout on this. You aren't ready for AS especially at your age and with your current training experience and stats. You can gain a great amount of muscle naturally by just working out steady and eating a lot. You should be able to get gains for mainy years to come just doing these 2 things. Down the road if you hit a brick wall in gains and you think you've reached your natural potential, then you can think about AS. BTW anadrol isn't a good AS for a 1st cycle. You need to research more and learn a lot before ever doing a cycle.

Billmister is offline Member
    i agree with you guys. not only the age, but training experience. hey Dyno welcome to the board... here you will learn a WHOLE lot of info on many AS, from questions, pics, advises, etc.... you will love it. as for this question, listen to these guys they know what there talkin about, and good luck.

Dyno is offline New Member
    thanks alot you guys, and thanks for welcoming me 2 this board, i mean i eat but i cant get any gains in, i try hard and hard, whatare some foods to eat that would give you gains, if you guys can help that would be kewl, and really thanks for replyin to my post, its good to know that people care what you do to your body

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Do some research man, How do you gain?... Well LOTS OF FOOD, Lots of protein, Carbs, and moderate amount of fat will do nicely, Your not gonna see any gains eating like a rabbit. 6-7 meals a day, you say you have a fast metabo, so eat big bro, And for heavens sake hit the weights more before you start eating like a horse. Get yourself some creatine if you don't have any already, Some whey protein for post workout. Wait a little while before you hit the gear Just imo

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    people i've trained, who are built like you describe your self,i put them on 2 to 3 protein shakes per day
    use a good whey protein 1 serving
    1 scoop of ice cream
    2 table spoons of peanut butter
    2 cups of milk

zeemzima is offline New Member
    4-real u train alot more...

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro welcome. But you should really get into a training groove befor you start AS. And get that lung thing checked out bec if your lungs are week and you cannot handle really heavy breathing or heavy work outs maybe yous hould not even be lifting, ehich means no AS. Listenm to everyone. take a while to lookk back at posts. And IN MY OPINION I HAVE HEARD anadrol is horrible ofr you. thats my .1 cent. I am ure others will jump me for that. but have fun bro. you an learn alot form this

Thread Information