Bodine6 is offline Junior Member

No results from d-bol?

How's it going? I am in 2.5 weeks on deca and d-bol. I am taking the d-bol at 40mg ed and I had a little strenth increase and I mean little. But no weight gain and not a real improvment overall. The stuff is real and at 40mg ed, I thought I should be noticing some big time strenth and at least a little size by now. I need some comments on this.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    sounds to me like you have bogus dbol . at 40mgs per day for 2.5 weeks, and if you are training and even moderatly taking in calories, you should be bigger and stronger by now. at the least you should be holding water and getting good pumps.

4plates is offline Banned
    sounds like bunk shit to me too
    40 mg ed for 2.5 wks ,even if you sat around all day on the couch you should of seen close to 10 lb
    what kind of dbol is it?

There naps bro, I know they are legit. I wish I had a scanner to show you. I mean I have pretty good pumps and the strenth is getting better but I haven't seen a big weight increase. After the first week I went up about 6 pounds but for some reason I am back close to normal in wieght. Maybe I am not taking in enough protein. I am taking 135g from shakes and the rest in food. So I am probably getting 200mg-250mg a day and I only wiegh 160lbs. I notice that my veins or poping out like crazy though. Maybe it's effects are just coming on slower than normal, I hope.

4plates is offline Banned
    yeah bro maybe your protien is a little low
    at 160 you should really be getting 300-350 g per day
    try to get most of it by food(tuna chicken steak)
    try to eat 2 more cans of tuna ed and see what happens
    i know its hard but you got to do it.eat it right out of the can,chew it a little and wash it down with water.it takes all of 3 minutes to down a can of tuna.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    just give it few more days and see what happens. you are taking in plenty protein, and naps are good. but, that doesnt mean they cant be faked( i am not saying they are, just that its a possibility)

Billmister is offline Member
    well i don't know guys.. i took naposim at 25mg a day and i felt power and pumps at day 2 so i don't know

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i gained 8lbs doing 25mgeod 2.5 wks D-bol by LOEFFLER. hey 4PLATES i regret i didnt do it the way you told me to do 50mged as 1st time user i could gotten better results i only got headaches...

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    Not expert advice but, in my experience with D-bol, it wasn't till the last week of a 5 week cycle that I really saw the weight gains. Like 9lbs in one week...it was crazy. IMO I think first weeks youll see strength gains, then towards the end of the dbol cycle youll start to grow. I was eating 1 1/2 grms of protein per body pound.

Just a theory, hope this gives you hope!

I agree that now that the weight gains will come in the last week or two. But let me tell you something, I just got done doing my workout and I have total confidence now. Friday I was maxing out on bench and I only put up 220. And today I took 15mg an hour before I worked out and I tried it again and did it 6 times and this is no shit, I'm just a little guy. Ha! Ha! So then I was thinking to myself that if I could make that much of a difference in 4 days then it's just not in my head. So then I threw 245 on that fucking rack and did that 2 times. Now, I was pretty fucking impressed with myself. Thanks for the help guys but I think my problem is fixed. See, I have never done d-bol before so I didn't know exactly what to expect. But thanks and I will keep you posted!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I was up 17lbs by week 2 when i was on d-bol only..i was using TT 10's, however my friend fought thru allergies and sickness and still gained weight off the naps...so i dunno =\

Thread Information