bigblanco is offline New Member

shot frequency question

I'm on a sust/durabolin (not deca ) cycle. Because I had such a bad reaction to the alchohol content (chinese gear) i shoot every-other day at a lower dose. My question is this: if i shoot only .5ccs in my quad or glute on a Monday will I be able to shoot another .5ccs in that same spot on Friday? In other words, if the dosage is low can you hit the same spot more than once a week?

marx is offline Member
    That's not too bad, it really depends on how you feel. If the site isn't sore or bothering you anymore, i'd stick it again. JMO though...

yeah, thats what i've been doing, sofar so good

Billmister is offline Member
    5cc? wait you mean 5ml? shit that's kind of a lot don't you think.. IMO... Well yeah see if it hurts or not. When i took my last sus shot it didn't hurt so it's ready for another shot

Originally posted by Billmister
    5cc? wait you mean 5ml? shit that's kind of a lot don't you think.. IMO... Well yeah see if it hurts or not. When i took my last sus shot it didn't hurt so it's ready for another shot
    5cc's wouldnt be kinda a lot, it would be WAY TO MUCH. Especially of chinamans gear. My first shot i did 2.5 ccs in my quad, the alchohol swelling was so bad i couldnt walk for days! (literally) I'm talking 1/2 a cc (.5). I've been doing it everyother day. Monday .5 sust in the right glute, .5 durabolin in the right quad, Wed .5 of each in the left glute and quad. Friday same as Monday...So on and so forth. THey are both drugs that should be done in lower doses in greater frequencies but, because of the chinese alchohol pain i cant even handle a full cc in my quad. So thats why i was wondering if that was too much to be hitting a muscle in a week.

Thread Information