Timbo is offline New Member

Racing Heart Beat

I started a low dose cycle (200mg) a week of Deca two weeks ago. It has happened a few of times now, while I'm sitting around doing nothing, I fill like my heart races for a little while and then goes back to normal. Have any of you experienced this before?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Have your blood pressure checked by a doc. Water can put strain on your heart.

_Wiliam_WaLLace is offline Junior Member
    I am with you there bro, though I am on test eq, I can feel my heart beat pumping faster than normal, I know my blood pressure is high, so yours probably is as well.

My BP is okay, 120/76. I haven't gained any weight yet either, so it isn't water. Thanks for the replies though.

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    Small anxiety attack?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like panic attack to me too

Its not a panic attack. I don't get nervous or scared. I do get the feeling that death is coming over me and I can't breath and.... just kidding. Its weird though, I just notice that my heart is beating really fast and it slows down after a while. I guess I should take my pulse the next time it happens to see how fast it really is beating.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know what to tell you man, go seek a cardiologist?

thegame01 is offline Member
    definitely go get checked man .Dont f%$# around with shit like that .Good luck and let us know how it goes.Also Timbo are u taking deca alone if you are let me know what kind of gains you get from it .Pm me if you want ,give me an update .I plan on doing a deca cycle soon (my first).

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Definitely get it checked out by a doctor. It may have nothing to do with the deca at all, but a fast heart beat (technically called tachycardia) is a medical symptom that should be checked out.

My advice: Ask the doctor about a Halter monitor. It's a small monitor you wear for 24 hours. It should catch any instance of tachy that you have; you simply wear it around your neck - it's about the size of a Walkman - and it monitors your heart beat for the entire period. You log (in a small booklet) what you are doing at any given time (including your workouts, if any), as well as what you are doing if you get the symptoms. Think of it as a 24-hour cardiogram, one of the best tools to diagnose any underlying condition you may have.

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    good call TNT... i have th same problem with deca , i have become acusotmed to it actually. Went to the doc, bp is fine, thinks its just an effect of the gear but its not actualy raising my bp (weird i know!?)
    he says i am fine, keep getting checked out every month. Um, if you start to sweat really bad at night or during the day or get REALLY REALLY tired for some reason and feel you need to sleep do what TNT says and see a doc!
    late
    MM

Thread Information