tryingtogain is offline Member

human growth hormone. whats your thoughts? is it as good as roids?

i am 17 thinking about taking human growth hormone because i want to put on more muscle and mabye it will make me taller and perhaps wont have bad side effects. i dont know much on hgh so what is your thoughts on it?

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Your 17 and you want to use GH?

Your kidding right?

Here's my advice, GH is not for you, and no, roids aren't for you either.

They have invented this amazing product called creatine and protein, stick with that till your much older.

Anabolism is offline Junior Member
    lol he has to be joking right? Im 22 and i been doing roids for 2 years and i still would never touch hgh.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    i dont see whats so bad about otc hgh

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Since your still developing, as in growing. I would not suggest touching GH. This will F%#& u up man. When using GH, you still need some sort os Test to actually gain mass

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    yeah seriously, dont touch that....espically at 17

Luke is offline Associate Member

Re: human growth hormone. whats your thoughts? is it as good as roids?

Originally posted by tryingtogain
    i am 17 thinking about taking human growth hormone because i want to put on more muscle and mabye it will make me taller and perhaps wont have bad side effects. i dont know much on hgh so what is your thoughts on it?
    hGH at this age WILL produce some very bad side effects. It will make your face, hands and other body parts quite ugly :-)
    Also, hGH costs THOUSANDS of dollars :-) Unless you have that money at 17 :-)

Cheers.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    You talking hGH OTC drops that you put under your toung? If so they are crap just like prohormones! If your talking hGH injections (the real deal) dont bother! Its not for you at your age and neither is aas! Besides, wouldnt you rather buy a car then a cycle? seriously, it will cost about the same for either. Get the car!!!

RELENTLESS504 is offline New Member
    I used to hate when people told me I was too young! You should seriously consider listening to ripped. Your body is still developing, even at 17. You want to do the HGH to make yourself look better. If this is the case I advise waiting a few years than clime the ladder: DBOL , DECA , ... Then HGH. For now begin by getting your body started by sticking to a regimented diet, this will give you the quality gains you want. LOL
    RELENTLESS 504

Billmister is offline Member

Angry

not even dbol or deca . Man listen 17 years old? what's your stats? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN LIFTING FOR? DUDE NO FLAMES AT ALL BUT COME ONE, NOT DECA, OR DBOL, OR ANYTHING WOULD BE OK TO TAKE FOR HIM RIGHT NOW. LISTEN BUDDY YOU WILL GET A LOT OF GAINS IF YOU PUT EFFORT INTO YOUR WORKOUT. AND ATLEAST WORK OUT FOR 2 YEARS BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT AS. RIGHT NOW STICK WITH PROTIEN, CREATINE, AND A GOOD WORK OUT PLAN. THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMENTS ON THIS POST. WORK OUT NATURALLY YOU WILL BE HAPPY. DO NOT TOUCH GROWTH FOR A SHITLOAD OF TIME. NO FLAMES YOU WILL GROW NATURALLY FOR NOW. REMEMBER JUICE IS ICING ON CAKE, WITH NO CAKE, THERES JUST ICING...

celly510 is offline Junior Member
    you shouldnt f*ck with any thing right now except a good diet. when i was 17 i was 5-11 now im 20 and im 6-2. so you still got a few inches that you can put on. just do all things you parents told you to do. dont drink coffee. drink lots of milk, water, and get alot of protein. everybodys bodys are different and abs could stunt your growth.

Thread Information