illuzions is offline Associate Member

Question how many clomids???

ok guys quick ??? for ya..finished my winine/fina cycle...and it took me a while to get some clomids...its been about two weeks or so since its been over...i just got some clomids..how many should i do and for how long...i was told to do them for 2 weeks ..1st week 2 ed...2nd week 1 ed...is that enough...thanx guys ....anyways my results have been good...gained a lil weight and lost some fat....a lil stronger...deff look harder...and solid...althogh this past weekend was filled with bad eating and some alcohol..i feel like shit but ill make up for it...ill try to post some pics asap...thanx again guys....

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Clomid should be done as follows:

Day 1 -- 300mg
    Days 2 to 11 -- 100mg ed
    Days 12 to 21 -- 50mg ed

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    go to this link and read it.
    http://www.cdvisionimports.co.uk/clomid.htm

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Well listen and learn bro. CLOMID befrore you start your cycle. NEVER start without IT. The gear you used should have had clomid a couple days after last injectin, and i would start it no more then one day after last Fina or Winny injection.

Clomid=300mg day1
    100mg 10 days
    50mg 10 days

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    ur right ripped 82...i was under the impression i would have them long before now...it was a stupid mistake..and i should learn because my bulking cycle i used them right after and i kept most if not all strenght and muscle gains...this time i was a lil slow with it(well my source was)..none the less i shouldnt have started without having them first...thanx for the info guys..i love this damn site...

Thread Information