Tapout is offline Senior Member

hard and lean off omni and sus?

has anyone gotten hard and lean on omni and sus
    if you have been following my cycle you know i'm doing 400mg deca per week,25mg dbol per day and 750mg sus/omni per week

i started at 240--went to 245--now at 242 just ended my fifth week--but i'm not getting much if any bloat and i'm getting lean and cut.
    believe me i'm not complaining just was not expecting these kind of gains. i have put on alot of muscle size and have dropped at least 3 inches in my waist and am looking alot bigger---every one noticeing but small amout of bloat

actually its the best cycle i've ever done in terms of overall results and i got 5 weeks left(COOL)but was just curious if anyone out there have had simular results with these compounds---maybe the deca really effects me positively---i know the omni and sus are real ----just wanted to know if anyone else experienced this

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    bro, the older i get the more this has become the norm for me. people think i am lying when i say i am lean and in the middle of a bulking cycle. i have never really had a problem with holding water, and as i said, the older i get(31) the less water i hold and the leaner i appear. i now understand fully what the phrase "muscle maturity" means.

thanks kev, i agree i'm 34 and getting leaner and more muscular than ever---its really strange

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Ya, Tapout you are looking so much leaner. The other day when I was at your house I noticed that your are looking so much more muscular, Your delts, softball size triceps, and enormous back are just starting to look unreal. You still have a little bit to go so just stick to what you are doing. Now that you are training Jiu-Jitsu harder you will up your metabolim some and that will help, so don't give up bro because you are making great progress. Oh, and its about time to post a pic and show everyone how big you are.

hitnyajunk08 is offline Junior Member
    I am have noticed the same thing on my cycle.....I am running 500 mgs. Sust per week along with 400 mgs. EQ per week...I have gained about 4 lbs. but have shedded fat and increased lean mass. I am extremely happy with this cycle and its only week 5....cant wait til week 8 when i start the winny too

thanks KS
    hit08--how long you doing cycle total

Thread Information