en1222 is offline Member

Oral Turinabol and nose Bleed problems...HELP

I have been running OT @ 50mg/ED for the last 4 weeks.. All of a sudden yesterday my nose started to bleed(pouring out).. I has bled 5 times in since yesterday.. I got my pressure checked and it has been between 130/80-140/80. My pressure has been this high before and I never got nose bleeds.

Does OT make you nose bleed?
    What can i do to stop it lower the dose?
    I was taking naproxen (aleve but stronger) for foot pain.. Could that cause a problem?
    Is there something i can take to help this problem?
    Also I am taking hawthorn berry and celery seed extract.. could this be cauing it?
    Last edited by en1222; 02-09-2006 at 07:41 AM.

Smart-tony is offline Member
    I worked at a help food store just because there is a health food store doesn't mean there safe.Is there a reason why you are taking these supplements?
    Oral turnabol shouldn't cause the nose bleeds but could be ampified by the supplements. Pain killers they do increase blood pressure that i do know as i had the same pain killers as you have and on the drug sheet for side effect is can do it in some people.If things don't get better in a couple of weeks then drop your supplements and if the blood pressure doesn't stop then stop the Oral turnabol,and if things aren't still better the go see a doctor.Best of luck and let me know how things are going if you get better.

en1222 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smart-tony
    I worked at a help food store just because there is a health food store doesn't mean there safe.Is there a reason why you are taking these supplements?
    Oral turnabol shouldn't cause the nose bleeds but could be ampified by the supplements. Pain killers they do increase blood pressure that i do know as i had the same pain killers as you have and on the drug sheet for side effect is can do it in some people.If things don't get better in a couple of weeks then drop your supplements and if the blood pressure doesn't stop then stop the Oral turnabol,and if things aren't still better the go see a doctor.Best of luck and let me know how things are going if you get better.

Celery Seed Extract and hawthorn berry extract are used to lower BP.. since it increased when i started the OT i figured it be safe than sorry... I thought OT can cause nosebleeds...I already stopped the pain killer....................anyone else agree to stop supps??

en1222 is offline Member
    bump anyone else?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    This could be an indication of a high blood pressure. Had it checked?

I never got this problem when running Tbol 50mg/ED for 6 weeks.

en1222 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    This could be an indication of a high blood pressure. Had it checked?

I never got this problem when running Tbol 50mg/ED for 6 weeks.
    Yes.. I posted it in my first post.....

130/80-140/80. My pressure has been this high before and I never got nose bleeds.

Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member
    Yes, OT will cause your blood pressure you rise, but it's probably making you more suceptible to nose bleeds because it thins your blood. I had the same thing happen to me. Taking aleve or pain killer can make it even more difficult for your blood to clot. I noticed a difference after shaving when I was on OT. Since I have a heavy beard, when I bled it would take longer to stop the bleeding. I also got nose bleeds on OT. The combination of high blood pressure and the body's lessened ability for your blood to clot will naturally lead to nose bleeds in some individuals.

This was linked to me by "Deal Me In" a while back..provides some good info.

"OT is notorious for increasing the time it will take for your blood to clot because it has spontaneous fibrinolytic properties. “Fibrinolytic effects” means that the destruction of fibrin (an insoluble fibrous protein produced in the liver from the soluble protein) is happening in your body. Fibrinogen is important during the blood clotting process, as it is a soluble protein in the blood that is converted to insoluble fibrin by the action of the enzyme thrombin in response to tissue damage. (6)(7) Thus, you will bleed for longer than usual when on this stuff….combine that with the fact that steroids raise your hematocrit and you’ll be spending your entire morning trying to stop the bleeding if you cut yourself shaving. Well…that’s probably an exaggeration….but not by much."

Thread Information