Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

please read!! testosterone and anxiety

I've heard testosterone can increase anxiety. For me that's a nightmare, since I get panic attacks and have high anxiety quite often.

my question is, does deca do the samething as test on anxiety

jbrand is offline Member

Re: please read!! testosterone and anxiety

Originally posted by Iron horse
    I've heard testosterone can increase anxiety. For me that's a nightmare, since I get panic attacks and have high anxiety quite often.

my question is, does deca do the samething as test on anxiety
    I feel the anxiety attributed to AAS is post-cycle when trying to recover endogenous production. There are several studies that correlate high testosterone levels in the blood with decreased anxiety.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    cool

Methuselah is offline Member
    Test actually improves your mood and decreases anxiety. However, sometimes, post cycle isn't much fun in terms of depression and anxiety.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    Yes i would say too that test does elevate mood and lift depression and anxiety. Only when i come off i get depressed and abit more anxious for a few weeks

kbrkbr is offline New Member
    I have been on meds for depression/anxiety for five years, and can state without reservation that test does not increase anxiety for me at low/moderate doses and, in fact, gives me a sense of well being. That said, it's important to remember that gear effects us all differently and you might reacte differently. Many would be surprised to hear that deca and equipoise are the worst for me in terms of anxiety. Most other gear tends to make me a bit sleepy.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Kbrkbr,

Did Equipose affect you (anxiety-wise) while you were on it or off it?

TheStromba is offline Associate Member

Hate to disagree -

Hate to disagree with you guys. I had pretty bad anxiety and some panic attacks that had subsided about a year ago. In about week 5 of my cycle it came back pretty bad. I agree with the feeling of well being, that feeling was so intense that it spilled over into anxiety. It almost totaly subsided by week 8. I didn't have any extraordanary things happen in my life during this time. All in all it was not so bad, and now that I know what to expect, I'll be more ready to handle it.

Iron Horse - Don't let it stop you. If you take xanax or something, have some on hand just in case. I really am enjoying my cycle and I wont let a bit of anxiety stop me.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Test actually made me feel better anxiety-wise. It makes you more content as well if ya ask me, well, to some degree.

Thread Information