kaybeekid is offline Junior Member

deca and sus cycle...

here's my cycle:
    week 1-10 deca 200mg/w
    week 1-10 sustanon 250mg/w
    clomid 3 weeks after end of cycle and nolvadex on hand just in case of gyno symptoms.

here are a few suggestions you may make and here's my answer for them...

1) i should run some d-bol 25-35mg for 4 weeks in the beginning of the cycle to kick start the deca and sus... cant b/c of lack of funds and trying to stay away from from 17aa steroids (but sooner or later i'll give in, just not now)

2) i should up the sus to 500mg and deca to 400mg a week and take shots mon. and thurs....really dont want to because i dont wanna go all out on my first cycle, i want to test my body and how it handles the juice, also trying not to get many sides if possible. (i know about the sus peaks, blah blah blah)

yes, i am going to eat A LOT, and when i think i am full, i am going to eat more. protein protein protein... and some protein shakes... and eat more protein protein protein...lol

rather not say my stats, only because i know what your gonna say and dont wanna hear it.

i have one question though... what would be the best day to take my shot each week?

(i really dont want you to think i'm a know-it-all little prick, but from reading many many other posts, i know what most of your reactions are gonna be)

let me know what you think...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: deca and sus cycle...

Originally posted by kaybeekid
    i have one question though... what would be the best day to take my shot each week?
    Definitely Sunday. Jesus will be there for you.

You answered all of your own questions. As far as not wanting to post your stats....you're too young, aren't you? I'm not going to pat you on the back and say "Thats a great cycle, do it now!". With all due respect, if you don't want to hear honest opinions then don't ask for them.

i am just wondering what you think, maybe if someone has done this mild cycle before and wants to tell me what he achieved.. that would, be great!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Re: deca and sus cycle...

Originally posted by EXCESS

Definitely Sunday. Jesus will be there for you.

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    How much do you want to gain from this cycle. I took just 250/mg of sust for my cycle and wished I had done 500/mg. I only put on like 15 pounds when I was looking for 25. I know you don't want to hear it but I would at least boost up the test to 500/mg a week and inject twice a week cuz some days I felt stronger than on others and I wish I had done 500/mg.

bigblanco is offline New Member
    it always seems 99.9% of people doing their first cycle say "i'm going to use low doses, i want to see how my body responds" it also seems that 99.9% of them post two or three weeks into the cycle "i'm in my third week can i double my dose?".

my advice...purchase some extra gear "for your next cycle" that way you'll already have it when you decide to up your doses.

Two other things:
    1-how about anavar ? 40mg a day (i personally recomend the chinamans, the price couldn't be better)

2-WHy Sustanon ? SOunds like you've done some research... but to me it doesnt seem like the drug for you or your cycle.

i want to bulk up, thats why i put sus and deca together... and as for the other post, you only did sus, i am doing deca also, so i should have some decent gains for my first cycle.

torchr is offline Junior Member
    kaybeekid, I am on almost an Identical Cycle. Majority of people say you should double your doses, I say nope. Reason is that once you dose a specific amount you can't go back to a lower dosage. I think you should keep your first cycle simple and see how your body responds. Everyone is different and what may be a low dose for you may give you the same results of someone who dose double the dose. Stick with it and don't get crazy until you see how your body will respond. Good Luck.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    torchr why cant you go back to a lower dose?
    i agree its not best thing to do for gains and even blood levels but if you are on a certain dose and its causing sides you can always drop dose and still make some gains.

when you run sus and deca at same mgs you may start expercing sides from deca(deca dick) if your effected by progestrone.--if that happens you need to up sus to 500mg to counteract that

and in my opinion if you dont want to run dbol in begining the sus at 500mg a shot say on mon and thurs would not be to much and keep deca the same.
    sus has 4 different esters and it works best if taken every 3-4 days to keep blood levels equal thats why everyone says 500mg
    if you only want 250mg then you will get some good results anyways

incrediblemass is offline Junior Member
    Cycle is very good first cycle. I have done my first cycle just like that. You will gain muscle and have more power. Sust and deca start kicking after 3 weeks. Thats very good to run first cycle mild dose and good drugs as you do. But one advice: Don't overtrain att the start and sleep and eat well!

Good luck!

And don't take deca at last week, because it,s half life its longer than sust.

And I would say that no worries about decadick unless go over 400mg/week. My second cycle was 500mg sust and 400mg deca/week. And then you know what is bodybuilding...

PsychoBB is offline Junior Member
    I did
    d-bol 1-4 25mg/ed
    deca 200mg/ew
    test cyp 200mg/ew
    and got 35# heavier =o)
    Btw. deca gave me gyno sympthoms. =o(
    Stay with low doses and see how you react to them.
    Remember Nolvadex !!!
    P-BB

Thread Information