Thread: deca alone

thegame01 is offline Member

deca alone

hey guy's if i took deca alone at 200 mgs /week for 8 or 10 wks would i see any gains and if so how much (aprox) in your estimate. I have been natural for 12 yrs and this scares me a little i want to jump in gently then will go from there.
    also what about deca dick at that dose( i am horny 24/7 ) i am very hot blooded if that makes a diference.
    thanks guy's

Methuselah is offline Member
    You should get some gains. Run it at 10-12 weeks and up the dose to at least 300 mg, 400 mg is better. Not everyone gets dd.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    I just finished a 10 week deca only cycle and looks like im gona keep a good 15 pounds of solid muscle. It didnt effect my sex life in anyway besides the fact i seemed to sweat a little more durring sex. i also ran it at 300 mgs a week tho.

Pwrlftr is offline Banned
    A simple, safe way to cycle Deca alone is on a 200-400-200 mgs/week pyramid/taper over 10 weeks. It looks something like this:

(All doses are divided into twice/week)
    Week 1 - 200 mgs/week
    Week 2 - 250 mgs/week
    Week 3 - 300 mgs/week
    Week 4 - 350 mgs/week
    Week 5 - 400 mgs/week
    Week 6 - 400 mgs/week
    Week 7 - 350 mgs/week
    Week 8 - 300 mgs/week
    Week 9 - 250 mgs/week
    Week 10 - 200 mgs/week

One week after your last injection, start Clomid at one tab/twice per day for 7 days then one tab/once per day for 7 days. Wouldn't hurt to have a box of Nolvadex on hand just in case. Good luck and good lifting....pwrlftr

www.stacksandweights.com

Flaco is offline Associate Member

Deca Alone

A friend of mine just got off a Deca only cycle.He ran it at 200 mgs/week and gained liked 4 pounds.Thats crap if you ask me.

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pwrlftr
    A simple, safe way to cycle Deca alone is on a 200-400-200 mgs/week pyramid/taper over 10 weeks. It looks something like this:

Week 1 - 200 mgs/week
    Week 2 - 250 mgs/week
    Week 3 - 300 mgs/week
    Week 4 - 350 mgs/week
    Week 5 - 400 mgs/week
    Week 6 - 400 mgs/week
    Week 7 - 350 mgs/week
    Week 8 - 300 mgs/week
    Week 9 - 250 mgs/week
    Week 10 - 200 mgs/week

One week after your last injection, start Clomid at one tab/twice per day for 7 days then one tab/once per day for 7 days. Wouldn't hurt to have a box of Nolvadex on hand just in case. Good luck and good lifting....pwrlftr

www.stacksandweights.com
    no offense but i have seen more than 1 post of yours where youre offering bad advice. before you offer such advice please know what you are talking about

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah bro, no flame but if you knew your shit you would know to start the clomid 3 weeks after the last injection, not one week. it's active for 3 weeks. I know that if a couple of poeple on this board seen this, they would be pissed since they have written threads about it already!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by RageControl
    I just finished a 10 week deca only cycle and looks like im gona keep a good 15 pounds of solid muscle. It didnt effect my sex life in anyway besides the fact i seemed to sweat a little more durring sex. i also ran it at 300 mgs a week tho.
    Exact scenario for my workout partner, except for the sweaty sex thing...don't know about that. My friend gained a good 15lbs and he was very lean to begin with.

the game01, you might consider throwing some test in there at minimum 250mg/week...400-500 is optimum. Oh ya, up the Deca to minimum 300mg/week...400 is optimum and run each for 10 weeks...8 may prove to be sufficient but why sell yourself short???

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Pwrlftr

Week 1 - 200 mgs/week
    Week 2 - 250 mgs/week
    Week 3 - 300 mgs/week
    Week 4 - 350 mgs/week
    Week 5 - 400 mgs/week
    Week 6 - 400 mgs/week
    Week 7 - 350 mgs/week
    Week 8 - 300 mgs/week
    Week 9 - 250 mgs/week
    Week 10 - 200 mgs/week

www.stacksandweights.com

Bro, your way off with this cycle...why taper...and Clomid ONE week after last injection?!?!?! Com'on now..

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    deca will taper itself out of the system, so keep it at 400mg/wk all through out. clomid starts 3 weeks after BECAUSE, its still in your system and you want to get the most out of it. take clomid 300mg/first day, 100mg/ed next 10 days, and 50mg/ed last 10 days. and if you can stack test with it, incase of Deca Penis.
    Deca 300mg/wk 1-10
    Test 200mg/wk1-10
    do that instead of just deca alone, you'll be more pleased.

thegame01 is offline Member
    thanks for the replies guy's ,rage control - 15lbs on a 300mg/wk cycle , wow thats awesome.I would be extremely pleased with that and i should be able to the way i eat ,sleep and train.I knew about the clomid being three weeks but thanks for making sure i knew and what kind of diference would i get from running test with deca vs deca only.

On the other hand i actually dont want to gain much more then 15lbs as my familly would know and would reject me as their son /brother as they would think i am a junkie lol.
    it seems like 300mgs/week would be the way to go and i will go to 10 weeks thanks again guy's

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Do you guys think that you keep more gains from eq or deca .

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    LOL @ pwrlftr...Most be old school thinking...

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    My first stack was deca /winnie

400 mg deca a week for 10 weeks
    50 mg ** winnie ed weeks 6-12
    clomid three days after last winnie tab

It worked pretty good for me.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca alone is a mistake... stack the mofo or dont touch the shit... plain and simple... I cant see why anyone would want to do deca alone!

Pwrlftr is offline Banned
    It might be old school but it works....and that's why I'm able to keep doing it all these years later and still have my good health.....as do the many 1st time users who didn't want to get in over their heads too soon but made great gains off this one cycle

This cycle is a good, safe one.....one with mininimal side effects.....and with 25+ lbs of keepable gains...... IF your diet, workout, and sleep are inline.

The brother's asking for advice and that's what I'm giving. You can f**k with your health all you want to but when you advise someone else, if you've got a conscience, then you recommend a safe, easy 1st cycle to get them experienced and confident in how to use the juice.

For this simple, safe cycle, you only need Clomid as I've outlined to keep maximum gains. If you're going to stack and you're not going to taper to let your own natural tes. begin to produce on it's own again, then yeah, I can see using Clomid as you youngsters recommend in a last ditch effort to keep some gains.
    Peace......pwrlftr

www.stacksandweights.com
    Last edited by Pwrlftr; 06-11-2002 at 02:48 PM.

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    Well you should be careful you should mix it with test becuase you dont want deca dick.

hartyman is offline Junior Member
    gtghj
    Last edited by hartyman; 12-31-2011 at 08:01 AM.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    test with deca , yes this is a good idea. 2 to 1 ratio

Clomid post cycle, yes this is a good idea

Nolvadex for deca gyno, just remember that deca also can cause progesterone gyno too. Not much out their to take for progesterone gyno, RU486 but this is not clear in what I have read.

I would get your liver, total test and estrodiol levels checks every 5 weeks to see whats going on with your body. If your estrodiol level goes above 70 then its time to start arimidex . If you AST and ALT levels are high then its time to start Tylers, ALA, or Milk Thistle for the liver.

I just had lab work done yesterday at a walk in lab facility http://www.yourhealthlab.com liver test $22.00, Testosterone $30.00, estradiol $ 65.00. I am on test, deca, hgh, clomid, dhea, propecia, charge, multi vit, BCAA's, and Creatine. All my gear is with a script and my doctors are great guys to work with. I just did this lab work for myself to see whats going on. My docs order lab work too but I just wanted to check things out, especially the estrodiol level to check for gyno potential.
    Last edited by androplex; 06-13-2002 at 03:03 PM.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Originally posted by hartmann_gr
    ...nolva on hand for deca gyno?
    That's exactly what I was thinking!!??

Old school or new, that is questionable in itself.

As far as recommending a "safe first cycle" to break him in, wouldn't a test only cycle be much safer, smarter, and less possibility of sides?? And if sides occur, wouldn't it be better to know they CAN be dealt with??

Just kind of confused here. I am glad some people have success with deca only cycles, but I don't always understand the logic of recommending it as a first cycle.

25 solid-keepable pounds off of 300mg/wk of deca???? Come on now, this seems to be stretching things a little bit.

Just my opinoin. I think you should wait and get some more feedback from other bros before making up your mind bro. Good Luck.

peace,

ttgb

durbin22 is offline Member
    i would add some test.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

pwlftr

No offense but you don't know dick!!How can you come out and tell someone to take clomid one week after last shot of deca !!WRONG try three weeks after.Do not give advise out if you yourself do not know!Alot of people including myself take peoples advice onthis board because we TRUST IT!!Don't let someone make a mistake like "taking clomid to early" if it can be avoided!!

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    I recommend starting the cyle with d-bol like i planned but my d-bol was no good so i ran deca alone. i am very pleased with my results. I gained 15 pounds but i busted my ass like i never busted it before. You say you eat good an sleep i think you can do it also. I still wonder what i coulda got with the added d-bol. And i started my clomid today exactly 3 WEEKS after my last injection at 300 mgs like the bros said.

SOuLjAh is offline New Member
    Hey bro i did a deca cycle only for 8 weeks during football season, ate a good amount, worked out pretty good but couldve done better and i gained 15 pounds of muscle. so if u stick to a great diet and work your ass off itl work. Oh yah i didnt deca dick either. peace

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    i'm not against and or on nobody's side but,
    some folks take clomid during or mid cycle so whats wrong taking it a week after? see i never done clomid but i will soon, and i no regular routine is 300mg 1st day, 100mg 10days then 50mg 10days if u did 10 to 12 week cycle but, not everybody follows it this way, depends on the lenght, doses of the cycle....

lilbigman is offline New Member
    deca alone worked perfect for me

mackrazy is offline Junior Member
    I used Deca alone, i saw some gains in strength and size but I wanted more than 7 pounds... Will stack with Test the next round

Thread Information