Thread: sore nips

swim is offline New Member

Angry sore nips

hey i finished a dbol only cycle about a month ago. i was taking about 35mg a day for 6 and a half weeks with .25mg arimadex eod then i took clomid for about 3 weeks after it. i didnt have any problems with my nipples during the cycle but by the time i was done clomid my nipples have been really sensative and hurt when i push on them. i only have a real small bump right behind my nipples.. i dont know if thats normal or the start of gyno tho? i gained about 15lbs and kept 12lb but my strength is still increasing everyday i lift some how. is my body still producing alot of testosterone and some estrogen or what? would it be a good idea to get some nolvadex or is it too late now? i dont want to get bitch tits..
    thanks bros

swim is offline New Member
    anyone???

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    When you took clomid, there was plenty of estrogen left in your body. All clomid did was stopped it from binding to the receptors. When you stopped clomid the estrogen receptors became free and all the estrogen from the aromatization of dbol immediately found its way to the receptors.
    I actually got somewhat sensitive nipples in the second week of my cycle which inluded dbol. Was about to take nolvadex but the symptoms disappeared after a couple of days. Perhaps wait a few days and if nips dont become normal then consider nolvadex. The best thing is to go see a doctor tho.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    this is probably effects of rebound estrogen. Your hormones are outta wack, test is low, estrogen is high. This is why it's good to run anastrozole through clomid therapy and mabey even a couple weeks past that. Do like Anabolic said and if symptoms persist see a doc or try to get some Nolvadex .

Thread Information