AnimalHungry is offline New Member

roids that are good for ligaments?

I'm having a knee op in a week and am gonna do a cycle when i can get down the gym post-op in an attempt to stave off the atrophy. I understand that test and winnie are supposed to be pretty harsh on ligaments and connective tissues, so what AAS wouldn't harm ligaments and thereby slow down my rehab. Cheers. AnimalHungry.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    That would be deca !
    But Im going to Bump for more indepth info!
    Im not sure why?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    actually I was reading Si that equipose is used to repair either ligaments or cartialidge on horses or it helps something I am interested in myself will look it up some more soon for sure, I never heard that mentioned before I read it the other day by the way and I am not saying it works. Also deca may help lubricate and feel a little smoother but nothing special just keep ur vitamins up and supps and stuff dont get run down and take it easy hope it goes well mate

peace

Originally posted by The Original Jason
    actually I was reading Si that equipose is used to repair either ligaments or cartialidge on horses or it helps something I am interested in myself will look it up some more soon for sure, I never heard that mentioned before I read it the other day by the way and I am not saying it works. Also deca may help lubricate and feel a little smoother but nothing special just keep ur vitamins up and supps and stuff dont get run down and take it easy hope it goes well mate

peace
    I agree Decca will lube joints not repair them. I am not aware of any AS that helps ligaments and connective tissue. I am not sure the 2 of those would even be related actually.

However I am very interested in the info on EQ, Jason.please share that with us when you can.

One question for you though bro.you are having surgery and said you do not want atrophy to set in. Are you saying that you are on a cycle now?

If you are I can tell you that you may want to tell them that or make sure you are clean for 6 weeks before having any surgery.

AS can be a bad thing post surgery bro. The anastigeoligist ( no frigin idea how to spell that but the guy that puts you under !!! L.O.L.) will also need to know this as it may change the way you respond to it and also due to some AS and how it can stop the blood from functioning properly in the healing process.

As to where I have gathered this, I got it from a surgeon discussing gyno surgery. He will not admit anyone who has used 6 weeks average prior to the surgery.

Just something to think about?

AnimalHungry is offline New Member
    sorry for the delay in replying but I haven't had internet access over the weekend. Cheers for the responses.
    Pure Adrenaline - I'm not on cycle now, I just know through experience (I've had 2 knee ops already) that post-op I will probably lose at least 10lb of mass and then I'll have to work like a bugger to get back to where I was before the op.
    Jason - I'm with you on the Deca . I think it just increases the synovial fluid that lubricates the joints. I'll look into the equipoise idea.

What I really want to know is which roids aren't bad for ligaments. As I understand it testosterone and winstrol are harsh on ligaments - so what I'm looking for is a roid that has no, or only a neglible, effect on the integrity of ligaments. Any ideas? AnimalHungry

Thread Information