mattg78 is offline Junior Member

Ok.....did it finally!!!

Ok. I shot my juice up finally today for the first time. I'm 21, 169lbs, 5'9'', looking to bulk, first cycle. It was the hardest thing in the world. I have what you call "vega-vega response" (sp?). It's some kind of disorder that when you get needles stuck in you, you pass out. Well, I pass out hard and was sweating like crazy. I knew that I did not hit a vein, just am frighten of needles. Well, I had a problem when I started. Originally, I was planning to take:

1-10wks = deca 300mg
    1-10wks = test enth 400mg
    Nolvadex on hand
    Clomid for post

I thought that this cycle could be easy to do since I had 200mg/ml deca and 250mg/ml test. Well, I was wrong on the deca contents. I have 100mg/ml yellow top decas which screwed me up (I was planning to shoot only one shot a wk and this would have not worked, especially how I know now that I pass out extremely hard). So I took this for the first week:

200mg deca
    250mg test

The changes are drarastic because my deca was only 100mg/ml. Well, I decided to drop the deca next wk and do a only test cycle. I have heard good results of it and might try it. Here is what I am planning to shoot next sunday for the remander of the cycle:

1-9wks = test enth 500mg (2 250mg bottles to make it simple)
    Nolvadex on hand
    Clomid for post

What do you think of this? Need to lower it or did I mess up by taking the dosages for my first wk.? I think it will work out fine, I needed to see if this stuff was going to kill me first anyway! Thanks for the help and any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Ok.....did it finally!!!

Originally posted by mattg78
    Ok. I shot my juice up finally today for the first time. I'm 21, 169lbs, 5'9'', looking to bulk, first cycle. It was the hardest thing in the world. I have what you call "vega-vega response" (sp?). It's some kind of disorder that when you get needles stuck in you, you pass out. Well, I pass out hard and was sweating like crazy. I knew that I did not hit a vein, just am frighten of needles. Well, I had a problem when I started. Originally, I was planning to take:
    Just a friendly reminder to remove the needle now if you haven't already.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    go with the 500mg of test/wk for 10 weeks. start clomid week 13 and add oral d-bol if you can afford some,would be good to jump start your cycle,however,if you can't get it in the next couple days dont worry about it,just stay wit test. also. try and get some arimidex to run thoughout the cycle to keep water down and prevent gyno in case your pre-diposed to it

Thanks for the help. Anybody else have any opinions on the cycle of only test. I can't get my hands on the Armidex though. Somebody told me that I shouldn't have to worry about the gyno. Guess I'll have to wait to find out

Shredz is offline Respected Member

Re: Re: Ok.....did it finally!!!

Originally posted by jbrand

Just a friendly reminder to remove the needle now if you haven't already.

do you think that I could take another 250mg of test to shoot my 1st wk dosages up. That would make it 500mg test/ 200mg deca for the 1st wk.

What do you think?

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro, I am taking the yellow top deca 's also and they are 200mg bottles. It says 1ml=100mg, but if you look at the top left corner it says 2ml. So 100+100=200.

yeah. there 200mg, but that is still 2ml of liquid. That means if i want to take 300mg that would be 3ml. only one shot, now i would have to fiqure out what to do with the test. Thanks!

Thread Information