Thread: Second cycle

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

Second cycle

Ok guys Im planning my second cycle im thinking of running dbol for 4 weeks at 30 mg a day and then running 400mg of test enth for eight to ten weeks. I know Im going to run the test at 400 for the cycle but I dont like to wait the month that it takes to kick in so i figured Id toss in so dbol. Is dbol the best way to go in this situation im looking for mass this time and in the spring Im going to run a winny cycle to cut up. any advice?

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    That looks good. However, have you put any thought into running eq or deca with the test. You may want to think about that, considering if you run one of those you will get a lot more bulk.

And d-bol is good to run in the beginning. It will jump start the cycle. Good luck bro!!

Pwrlftr is offline Banned
    You're looking at gaining a LOT of water weight and losing a LOT of water weight after the cycle's over....with very little muscle gain to show for it.

Deca alone, Equipoise alone, Sus alone can all give you get results with much more "keepable" muscle gain that a tes./Dianabol cycle. I'd suggest you decide what you REALLY want for the cycle and consider other options. Good luck and good lifting....pwrlftr

www.stacksandweights.com

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I have to respectfully disagree PWRLFTR, I fail to see how sust can be any better than enth at keeping off water weight of. Sust is still loaded with long lasting esters and the amount of esterless test (prop) is way too minimal to keep water away. I would think that if Tom ate very well and used arimidex (which I'm recommending regardless of what test you use) that he could gain and keep 15-20lbs provided the training, rest periods and genetics were there. No flame bro, just a difference of opinion.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I have read before that you would gain less water retention from sus than you would enanthate ...

Originally posted by D3m3nt3d
    I have read before that you would gain less water retention from sus than you would enanthate...
    ]

Yes, but not enough to recommend one over the other...especially when talking about gaining ALOT of water weight.

Tom
    I was planning on running arimidex throughout the cycle I figured this would cure the water problem right

Arimidex should take care of any water.

Tom
    ok how much arimidex do you think? I was thinking of running .25mg through the dbol but do you think .25 is enough with 400mg of test or should bump up the arimidex in week 4

Thread Information