Butch is offline Anabolic Member

Is it still okay to start Winny, week 8????

Okay guys, I miscalculated my cycle. I wanted to start Winny week 7-12. However, I miscounted my weeks. So, I started Winny today (week 8). Can I still run this for five weeks? The cycle I am on is 400mgs of deca and 500mgs of test for teen weeks. Should I just run the Winny unitl week 12 and then start the clomid. Will my results of the cycle be different starting Winny a week late?

Help me out here. Any advice will be taken. Thanks guys for all the help!!!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Run it 8-13... don't sweat it bro. Next time keep better track of the time.

Thanks Arthur, I have been so busyy that time just slipped past me.

Hey, can I still run clomid while I am on my last week of winny?

marx is offline Member
    You'll be fine starting winny now. As for clomid, push it back a week and start it the day after your last winny shot...

Thanx Marx!

Pwrlftr is offline Banned
    With as high and long as you're running your Deca and tes. you'll see no benefit from the Winstrol as it will be hidden by the "bloat" from the Deca and tes.

I'd recommend you start tapering off the Deca and tes. now and then start your Clomid one week after your last injection taking one tab twice/day for 7 days and then one tab once/day for 7 days.

After drying out for 10 weeks, then start on the Winstrol on a separate cutting cycle and you'll get more of the results I think you're wanting from this cycle. Good luck and good lifting...pwrlftr

www.stacksandweights.com

AbsolutDonkey is offline Junior Member
    Hey Butch,

How is that cycle treatin u?
    Did u run dbol for the first 4 wks?
    I will be on a similar cycle in the next week or two. Just wanted to know what your results are lookin like.
    Are u bloatin bad?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Pwrlftr
    I'd recommend you start tapering off the Deca and tes. now and then start your Clomid one week after your last injection taking one tab twice/day for 7 days and then one tab once/day for 7 days.[/url]
    Really? Why do you recommend tapering? The whole idea of rampng up (or down) is antiquted and does nothing. In the past people practiced this with the belief that the gradual ramp down would allow the bodies natural test production to gradually start as the gear was being tapered (which didn't work). Nowadays we know clomid will do the same thing...so don't taper!! Keep the dosages constant for the entire cycle, start winstrol on week 8 and run until week 13. Start clomid on week 13 as well as it will be 3 weeks after your last shot of deca . The winstrol will work nice to help keep strength, it's great for bridging. As far as clomid start at 300mg/day 1, 100mg/day x next 10 days, 50mg/day x next 10 days.

Thanx a lot Pete...I appreciate it.

Originally posted by AbsolutDonkey
    Hey Butch,

How is that cycle treatin u?
    Did u run dbol for the first 4 wks?
    I will be on a similar cycle in the next week or two. Just wanted to know what your results are lookin like.
    Are u bloatin bad?
    hey bro, the cycle is going good. I have not seen the incredible results that I was expecting. However, my diet has not been that great. I will let you know once the cycle is done. I will add that I am gaining my weight has gone up as well as my strenght. PM me if you want more information.

Thread Information