Thread: cycle question

will is offline Banned

Thumbs up cycle question

ok heres my next cycle 200mg deca wk 200mg test enan wk, 25mg dbol ed and anti estrogens. at the end
    i read that when you inject test that it takes a while for it to absorb fully. does that mean that when it is fully absorbed that it is at the peak of usage??? i really wanna work my chest on this one, and i was wondering if thats true, should i inject for ex. on a monday, then do my chest on a wednesday???? what do you think?

btw the injectables are going to be run for 10 weeks the dianabol for 4
    Last edited by will; 06-10-2002 at 12:51 PM.

hammerhead is offline Member
    It takes a month for the injections to be fully absorbed. What that means is that it takes about a month for all the testosterone in the injection to leave the injection site and make it into the blood. Once it's in the blood it lasts for a few hours and does its magic. Think of it as a time-release capsule that takes one month to dissolve. If you inject once a week it takes about 4 weeks to get a peak level in your blood.

The 200mg/wk may be a little low for you - depends on your weight. Good luck.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    you will grow off 200mg/week test if this is your first cycle, assuming your diet and training are in order

Thread Information